Bring structure to your workflow by utilising time blocking technique.
Time blocking is an effective strategy for using time wisely and achieving greater results. Blocking out time for specific activities allows people to focus on one task at a time, limit distractions and procrastination.
It's really simple to use:
1. Define your tasks at hand, make a task list.
2. Define a block of time during which you will eliminate all distractions and give all your focus to your tasks. Start the timer and work.
3. Take frequent breaks. Regular breaks are conducive to greater productivity and concentration. During these breaks take a breath of fresh air, do some push-ups, stretch or anything else that helps you to restore your power. Your body will thank you.
4. Repeat this work/break cycle and take a longer breaks when you feel you need to.
Minimised timer widget added
Some minor bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite app on both Mac/iOS
I’ve basically tried all of the pomodoro-timer-focus-technique apps I could find on the App Store and have concluded that Workflow Timer is my favorite experience!
The pomodoro technique has been very helpful to me and Workflow Timer is the most focused and enjoyable experience! I really enjoy getting my work done because of this app as well as utilizing this app to specifically structure my day. It works perfectly and syncs well between the iOS and macOS apps. The design is minimal but very easy to use. I also like how the dev doesn't hit you over the head with their own task management system implementation, as I use a different app for this.
It is simple but very effective. And it feels very rewarding when I can track how I am improving on the statistics page. But at the same time, none of these features feel like they bog down the app or cause my ADHD brain to lose focus because I’m adjust the app’s settings, etc. I really do feel the amount of polish that has gone in to Workflow Timer. Thanks to the developer, Alex, for your hard work (and very helpful support email responses too!)
Good app, wish I could full screen it.
Thanks for making the app. I was wondering if you have any plans allowing full screen soon? Thanks!
I like the moveable window with the checklist and timer
Love the app and ability to customize timers.
Moved the clock window to a secondary screen so I can reference it easily.
Nice to have the check list above the clock. (Helps me to remember what’s next.)
VERY Fast response to support questions. Thansk Alex!
- Aleksandr Fiodorov
- 89.5 MB
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Aleksandr Fiodorov
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.