Workflow Timer & To-Do Pro
By Aleksandr Fiodorov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Bring structure to your workflow by utilising time blocking technique.
Time blocking is an effective strategy for using time wisely and achieving greater results. Blocking out time for specific activities allows people to focus on one task at a time, limit distractions and procrastination.
It's really simple to use:
1. Define your tasks at hand, make a task list.
2. Define a block of time during which you will eliminate all distractions and give all your focus to your tasks. Start the timer and work.
3. Take frequent breaks. Regular breaks are conducive to greater productivity and concentration. During these breaks take a breath of fresh air, do some push-ups, stretch or anything else that helps you to restore your power. Your body will thank you.
4. Repeat this work/break cycle and take a longer breaks when you feel you need to.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
Beautiful, but missing a basic feature.
Love the simplicity of this app, but it is missing the basic feature of loading at login in the menu bar. Would love to also see an iPad app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 19, 2017
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 75.0 MB
- Languages: English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Aleksandr Fiodorov
- © Aleksandr Fiodorov
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor