Siri Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri. The Shortcuts app enables you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favorite apps. Start from hundreds of examples in the Gallery or drag and drop to create your own.
Shortcuts includes over 300 built-in actions and works with many of your favorite apps including Contacts, Calendar, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, Health as well as any app that supports Siri Shortcuts.
Use the Shortcuts app to:
* Get directions home, send your ETA and start listening to the news, just by asking Siri
* Add a home screen icon that calls a loved one
* Make animated GIFs
* Make PDFs from Safari or any app with a share sheet
* Get directions to the nearest coffee shop in one tap
* Tweet the song you're listening to
* Get all of the images on a web page
* Send a message including the last screenshot you took
* And so much more...
Shortcuts can be launched from the Today widget, from Search or by asking Siri. You can even add an app icon to your home screen for your favorite Shortcuts.
Shortcuts opens up incredible possibilities to automate things you do regularly on your iPhone and iPad.
The new Shortcuts app allows you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps to run with a tap or by asking Siri.
* Run shortcuts with your voice by adding them to Siri
* New actions are now available from apps that support Siri Shortcuts
* Siri will now suggest shortcuts you use routinely on the lock screen and in Search
* Siri suggests actions to add to shortcuts based on your routines and recent app usage
* Change your system settings with new actions like Set Wi-Fi, Set Low Power Mode, and Set Do Not Disturb
* Send and request payments with Apple Pay and your favorite apps with the new payment actions
* Shortcuts replaces the Workflow app and all existing workflows will be automatically imported.
* Enjoy the updated clean design
Learn more and see the full list of changes at https://support.apple.com/HT209087.
Ratings and Reviews
A personal automation tool to optimise the time spent on your projects.
Amazing & powerful
So happy Apple is still maintaining this app!
Works well except one major bug
I’ve enjoyed making music playlists that launch with one click. I started adding music to my home screen on my IPhone X. I started have major problems with my phone, namely it kept going into black screen when I did basic tasks. I did several restores, one from iCloud backup and another from ITunes but the problem continued. I thought that I had a hardware issue so I got a new iPhone X and loaded all my apps from the App Store. The Apple store ‘genius’ concluded that I probably had a faulty iCloud backup. But I had the same problem on my new iPhone! Fortunately, I was finally able to fix the problem by deleting all the playlists that I had added to my home screen. For some reason, this action of adding playlists to the home screen from within the app caused my IPhone X to constantly freeze. I was very lucky to find this fix because all the experts couldn’t figure out what the problem was.
- DeskConnect, Inc.
- 135.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Apple Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.