With Workfront’s new mobile app, marketing and enterprise teams are better able to manage their work, regardless of whether they are in a meeting, out of the office or on a train commuting to work.
Our mobile app allows you to:
* View and update all the tasks and issues you’re working on.
* Create and assign new tasks.
* Review and approve work requests and documents.
* Collaborate on work assignments.
* Log time, review and adjust hours, as appropriate, ensuring the accurate allocation of time is captured and reflected for reporting and billing purposes.
* Access a comprehensive company directory for personnel and contact information.
Simply put - the Workfront mobile app helps your organization better optimize your team, time, and work.
Our app requires that you login with your Workfront login credentials (username, password and unique URL). If you have trouble logging in, please contact your Workfront administrator.
New Mobile Experience is coming to Workfront! We tried to help you become more productive on-the-go. This release has the following improvements:
- Workfront Home
Now you can have all the same work items of Home on the web, on your iPhone and iPad. You can also open the work item and enjoy editing features of details view on Home.
- Beta Program for iOS users
You can now opt-in to become Beta tester of the app. You need to go to Account section and then scroll down to Settings section in order to tap on “Be a beta tester” field. As soon as you select “Be a beta tester” just follow simple steps and you are good to go.
- New Create Task Experience
You can now create tasks on the go. Just tap on plus icon in Home and/or in Projects, Tasks or Issues and select Create Task option.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
(1) Does not have an iPad version;
(2) Does not rotate to landscape; and
(3) Does not access Keychain.
Beta App for Beta PM Software
Very frustrating and cumbersome UI on app to complement frustrating web-based PM software. The app is free, but it shouldn’t have been released yet. Having trouble understanding how this product was released. Google Sheets and Keep notes are still better for managing projects even from a phone.
Dumbed down limited functionality
Can’t add a request. Doesn’t update with all my projects. Seems like the workfront team made an app just to say hey have an app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.