With Workfront’s new mobile app, marketing and enterprise teams are better able to manage their work, regardless of whether they are in a meeting, out of the office or on a train commuting to work.
Our mobile app allows you to:
* View and update all the tasks and issues you’re working on.
* Create and assign new tasks.
* Review and approve work requests and documents.
* Collaborate on work assignments.
* Log time, review and adjust hours, as appropriate, ensuring the accurate allocation of time is captured and reflected for reporting and billing purposes.
* Access a comprehensive company directory for personnel and contact information.
Simply put - the Workfront mobile app helps your organization better optimize your team, time, and work.
Our app requires that you login with your Workfront login credentials (username, password and unique URL). If you have trouble logging in, please contact your Workfront administrator.
New Mobile Experience is coming to Workfront! We tried to help you become more productive on-the-go. This release has the following improvements:
- New Login Experience
- New Onboarding Experience
- New Navigation Experience
- Swipe Actions Experience
- New Notification Experience
- New Details View Experience with Mobile-friendly Design & Inline Edit Functionality
- Document Upload Experience
- New Time Logging Experience
Ratings and Reviews
Not too useful
Very dumbed down. Still haven’t figured out how to navigate or view my projects. No rotation for mobile devices. It may be good for notifications/updates. To be fair, it will be hard to convert a circa 2001 desktop program into a useable app. I will try for a while and give another star if I figure out how to make it useful.
Beta App for Beta PM Software
Very frustrating and cumbersome UI on app to complement frustrating web-based PM software. The app is free, but it shouldn’t have been released yet. Having trouble understanding how this product was released. Google Sheets and Keep notes are still better for managing projects even from a phone.
Terrible waste of space
Can’t see over half of the information you need in a project view such as the actual tasks in the project. This has the potential to be so useful and it’s extremely disappointing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.