Does your little one love trains and music? Train your Toddler!
Working on The Railroad: Train Your Toddler is an adorable toddler's rendition of the popular song, “I've been Working on the Railroad” and other musical favorites. This interactive children’s app explores immersive musical scenes across the railway throughout several exciting learning games and singing adventures.
- Has been ranked all the way to #1 for Music Games on the App store!
- Ranked as high as #25 in top Kids Games!
- Children's app award nominations for music, creativity and gameplay!
- Featured on New and Noteworthy!
• Sing and play with the music from the classic nursery song "Working on the Railroad".
• Interact and explore beautifully animated scenes at your own pace in our new Free Play mode! All music is professionally recorded and composed especially for this app!
Brand New Train Builder Game!
• Design and build your very own train! Bolt on the wheels, pick your favorite type of engine and place the chimney with hundreds of variations!
Shapes and Letters Game
• Learn to spell the word Train by completing and matching shapes inside the letter! The perfect Toddler game that is super fun and incredibly educational!
• Collect and earn Stickers throughout the game and then play with them for hours with your very own stickers collection!
• Every Sticker has a unique flavor, the watering can waters, the train blows smoke, the hammer does the hammering, work on the railroad yourself!
• Solve immersive puzzles from the world of Railroad
•Start the game by building a train engine! Work on the Railroad yourself!
**Created by parents for parents with toddlers, Choo Choo!**
Tiger Stripes specializes in children's musical apps. Relax for a moment while nursery songs are sung to your child in an educational, fun and tasteful environment.
Another big update to your favorite train musical!
Featuring New Music and Sing Alongs!
• She'll Be Coming Around The Mountain
• This Train is Bound For Glory
• Home on the Range
Performance enhancements, enjoy a faster ride on the railroad!
• Updates to music and sounds with new sing alongs and educational learning games
• Fixed minor bug issues and optimized for new devices
Enjoy this new Free version of Working on The Railroad, Choo Choo!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the New updates! My family's favorite app
My son, age 4 is gaga (quite literally! :) for trains. I like the new material, they changed the menu’s and added some improvements to the music that are great, the new menus make it easier and the new music is great! He figured out how to get to the new games and like other Tiger Stripes apps, I highly recommend this to other parents and young kids, the new games are fantastic!
Wish they Would change the music!
My toddler (2.5 years old) lives trains and loves this game. Parts of it are a but cheesy or use what seem to be stock sounds.
What I really don't like about it is the use of the song "Home on the Range." This song may seem like a sweet piece of Americana, however, it refers to Native Americans as "Red man" which I find insulting and racist, and when my toddler asks "who is the red man and why was he pressed from the West?" Well, that's not a conversation I was planning to have with my child at such a young age. I wish they would change the song. (You can mute it, but my child always manages to turn the sound back on). Because of the use of this song, I don't like my child playing this game.
Buggy and really ad filled!
I tried the free version of toddler apps for my son, if they are good, I buy the full versions. This app seems too simplistic for my 3 year old and it is buggy. Several times the wheels will not move when pressed. If you press and hold them they will move. Most other objects and the same wheels will often only require to be touched (not held) to be moved. Finally, there is a lot of ad space on this app, my son had to restart it 5 times initially to get past the ads and into the game. I will say my son is train crazy so he is playing with it, but as a parent I am not willing to buy the full version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.