Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ATTENTION: there seems to be a compatibility issue with iOS8.3 which prevents the app from launching. We are working on it.
Professional time and project tracking. Anytime, anywhere.
- Define your clients, projects or categories
- Add timed or fixed length entries
- Create custom fields to track additional info (hourly rates, expenses, notes, miles, etc.)
- Export csv reports for use with Excel or Numbers
- Create favorites for repeating entries
- Apply sophisticated rounding options
- Sync everything with iCloud
- Position based tracking: automatically start the timer when you arrive at work
- Export data to your calendar
- Create automatic backups and export reports to dropbox
- Enter your target time and keep track of your time balance
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
"WorkLog makes tracking time on your iPhone a cinch. WorkLog is really the kind of iPhone app that it's worthwhile to pony up the ducats for."
- Jeffery Battersby, Macworld (4 out of 5 mice for version 2)
"If you want to get a firm grasp on all aspects of your day to day working life, this is an ideal app to acquire right away.
- Amanda Fox, Smokin Apps (gold batch award)
"I believe I wasted 46$ looking for an app to do what this does. Every other app seemed to want to balance my check book, keep GPS locations and a horde of other useless data. WorkLog seemed to be direct and to the point - recorded all the information I needed without bogging me down with added junk."
- A Customer
WorkLog is a powerful and easy to use time tracking tool. Designed for freelancers, engineers, lawyers, tradesmen, consultants and employees - WorkLog will fit your needs like a glove, because it lets you keep track of everything you want. No more, no less.
WorkLog gets out of your way. With its clean and easy to use interface it lets you fully concentrate on your everyday business. Less "paperwork" means more productivity. That's why logging time with WorkLog can be as simple as pressing Start when you start a task and pressing Stop when you're done. Of course you can also add your entries manually if you prefer.
WorkLog lets you assign a category, client or project to each entry you make. Need a per-client report every two weeks? No problem. Switch to Reports, choose a period and select your client. That's it. You can send your reports by e-mail or download them over WiFi and open them in Excel and other programs.
WorkLog lets you define custom fields for each category, client or project. Define a field where you can select your hourly rates and WorkLog will report how much you've made. Or you could define fields to track your expenses or your activities within a project. Whatever you want.
A comprehensive set of options allows you to adjust the time logging behavior of WorkLog. Your work week starts on tuesday? You need entries to be rounded to multiples of 15 minutes? WorkLog can handle that too.
What's the difference between the lite and the standard version?
- The lite version stores maximum three days of work data
- The lite version is ad supported
- The lite version can be upgraded to the standard version through in-app purchase
What's New in Version 4.2
- You can now generate per client reports without having to choose a report period first.
- Minor bug fixes.
Very Poor Update Action
It's been 3 days & still no update for 8.3. This app will not launch at all after iOS 8.3. Reported it & got a response that update is coming but it's been 3 days. I have been writing down my time until this app gets fixed. I will need to report my time tomorrow, but I don't have the data from last week since this app is not fixed yet. I'm a dev & I know it will not take this long to make an update. I have been recommending this app to my co-workers but I think I'm regretting it now. If there is still no update tomorrow then I will have to find a reliable app for replacement.
Looks pretty but doesn't record time
Can't actually enter time into it. I mean, there's a "+" button I can press and enter my data but when I save, it produces a dialog saying it'll only save three days worth, to buy the full version, and no matter what I do then my data disappears.
I can't test basic functionality without being able to enter data. I'm certainly not going to pop $16 for the full version if it can't enter data either.
I love this app… It does a great job keeping track of my hours. I even showed this to a friend of mine that works as a consultant who has many clients. She was very impressed with the set up of this app and will most likely use it. Highly recommend!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 03, 2013
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Lukas Heiniger
- © 2009-2012 Lukas Heiniger, cyclus.ch
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Calendar Export$1.99
- Pro Bundle$5.99
- Time Management$1.99
- Dropbox Integration$1.99
- Location Base Time Tracking$2.99
- Calitime Integration$24.99
- QR Scanner$2.99