The Work Market iOS app lets our talent community manage their assignments on the go. No matter where work takes you, we make accessing, completing, and getting paid faster and more efficient for all assignments, right from your Smartphone.
• Your Work. Get instant access to all of your assignments and invitations on the go
• Find Work. Search and apply for new work by scrolling through all of Work Market’s available work listings
• Manage Work. Check-in, upload deliverables, complete assignments anywhere
• Work Status. See up-to-date in progress, pending, and invoiced assignments status
• Your Money. View paid assignments and withdraw funds in your Work Market account
• Need help? Contact support right in the app
We are actively working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience. Click on Send App Feedback in Settings to send us your feedback or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Train of thought. Write down key notes while you work and submit them during assignment completion!
• Focus with WorkMode. Want to get work done faster? Perform all key actions to complete your assignments in one place using WorkMode on iPad!
• Squashed more pesky bugs
• Have any feedback? Want to see more on the home screen? Email us at email@example.com and let us know!
Ratings and Reviews
Does not function
Multiple issues in the app for over a year now with no fix in place since the inception of the errors. Do not use!!!
If you do, be forewarned that initially it will work and appear normal.
Over time the app will (as on the case of the previous review) glitch out and provide erroneous content.
I use this on an apple device. It may be an apple specific issue, but technical support would not verify this. My first call for this issue was about 23 months ago or longer. There as no repair, and tech support stated that I would be better to use the web based app.
I lost several thousand dollars during the first glitch... I would apply for work only to find that it was already taken by another worker.
The assignments that showed up were for the most part bogus as they were months old or not specific to my search criteria even though that had been entered multiple times.
The only thing that I would attempt to use the app for was for assignments that I had applied to as I could see if those were still out there or taken by another worker. That feature is not available in the web app.
Accountability towards buyers as well as accountability towards providers
I have experience work markets as a mediator between buyer, and provider their professionalism who is unprecedented during the resolution of bringing provider ,and client together to resolve work related issues has been time-consuming but maintaining patients during the process I believe was well worth it in the end.
I would like to thank everyone for their patience the time ,and mindfulness during this process.
Best regards Michael
Work Market has changed my life and allows me to provide for family and grow my business further then I could ever do on my own. The start is slow but as your completed jobs number increases, business starts flowing. They give you the opportunity to reach your full potential. But you only get out what your willing to put in.
- Work Market, Inc
- 68.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Work Market Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.