Workout: Gym personal trainer & workout tracker
By FITNESS22 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shock your friends with your results!
● Biggest and most complete gym workout app
● Start training and transform your body!
● Beginner & Pro workout plans designed by experts
● Sharp videos, clear exercise photos
Workout with confidence with everything you need to get great results at the gym. Use Workout as your personal trainer and see your body improve, fast!
● Lots of exercises with 3000+ possible variations
● Rich photos and hi-res videos of each exercise
● Easy-to-understand detailed descriptions
● Search by muscle group, equipment type or keyword
● Multiple workouts to choose from
● The only gym app that supports Super-Sets
● Beginner, Intermediate & Expert routines
- Fat Off, Muscle On, Get In Shape Fast, Athlete's Body, Mass Gain, Massive Chest, Arnold’s Back and many more...
● Create, or add, your existing routine to the app
● Save all of your favorite exercises
● Modify and save any of our pre-made routines
● Access your workout history
● Audio cues for your rest time in between sets
● Smooth design allows for easy navigation
● Choose from bodyweight, time-based, free weight or machine based workouts
● Entirely Ad Free!
This app includes an auto renewing subscription option which unlocks all premium workouts
- Subscription options are either every month ($9.99 per month) or yearly ($29.99 per year)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
This app is integrated with Apple Health. In the app settings you have the ability to import your gender, age, weight, and height from Apple Health.
Workout is designed by Fitness22, the fitness and and health brand trusted by millions.
● Get inspired with real life success stories
● Get workout and health tips from our blog:
● Do Good
We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Got Questions? Comments? Ideas?
What's New in Version 2.50
- iOS 10 Adaptations
Great Workout App - Initial Impression
I've only used it once so will update my review after more time with it. So far it has been great. I am currently doing P90X and was using the P90X app to track my workouts, body measurements and progress. I loved that app and was very disappointed when Beachbody decided to no longer support it. I continued to use the unsupported version, but none of the tracking features worked any more. I tried the new Beachbody Live subscription, but it was a waste of $ for my needs.
I selected this app based on the large number of reviews and the high reviewer ratings.
It is great so far. I am able to load my P90X workouts into the app and save them. Most of the equivalent weight lifting exercises are available to add, though you have to use some that are close, but not exactly the same as in P90X (at least that is my "work around."
The Cardio options are limited, though. I just use my UA Record App to log these workouts in.
A couple of features I wish were available are:
1. Some way to add comments for each exercise
2. I may just not know how to do this yet, but it would be great if you could schedule workouts in a calendar format.
Best workout app I've seen
This app is great for tracking workouts. I've always had trouble recording how much weight or how many reps I can do and this app is great for that. Also being able to view the proper forms for each exercise is incredible helpful. The only thing I would recommend additional is an area for notes on the screen where notes can be made. This would be helpful for seat height settings, or hand positioning. Overall this app is a 5 out of 5
This app is great
I really love how it has workouts planned out for you and it remembers the weight you are lifting as well.
You can create your own workouts by either copying pre made workouts and editing them to your own personal preference or you can make your own by using the different muscle groups. I have gained so much muscle weight from using this app and also losing fat!
I highly recommend this to anyone that likes to go to the gym with a set plan even if they are beginners or experts
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 28, 2016
- Version: 2.50
- Size: 58.3 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: FITNESS22 LTD
- © Fitness22 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade$9.99
- Premium Upgrade$39.99
- Premium Upgrade$39.99
- Premium Upgrade$29.99
- Premium Upgrade$7.99
- Premium Upgrade$13.99
- Premium Upgrade$37.99
- Premium Upgrade$17.99
- Premium Upgrade$14.99
- Premium Upgrade$3.99