The workout app that gets you results at the gym: Build muscle, Lose Weight, & Get toned
• Guided gym workouts designed by experts
• Full Workout & Exercise Tracking
• Most effective gym exercises for every body part
Work out the smart way with your own personal trainer in your pocket. You will shock everyone with your fast results.
● Lots of exercises with 3000+ possible variations
● Rich photos and hi-res videos of each exercise
● Easy-to-understand detailed descriptions
● Search by muscle group, equipment type or keyword
● Multiple workouts to choose from
● Beginner, Intermediate & Expert routines
● The only gym app that supports Super-Sets
● Modify any of our pre-made workouts
● Add your own workouts to the app
● Audio cues for your rest time in between sets
● Save all of your favourite exercises
● Access your workout history
● Smooth design allows for easy navigation
● Choose from bodyweight, time-based, free weight or machine based workouts
● Entirely Ad Free!
This app includes an auto renewing subscription option which unlocks all premium workouts
- Subscription options are either every month or yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
This app is integrated with Apple Health. In the app settings you have the ability to import your gender, age, weight, and height from Apple Health.
Workout is designed by Fitness22, the fitness and and health brand trusted by millions.
● Get inspired with real life success stories
● Do Good
We are proud to be associated with several charitable organizations. Although we contribute to several causes, we have a particular soft spot for animals and are proud to contribute to aspca.org and rescuefromthehart.org. Please also consider donating.
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Got Questions? Comments? Ideas?
- Minor updates
Ratings and Reviews
Seriously the best
Seriously best workout app there is it's so simple to use!! All their exercises have images, videos and descriptions in all of them. Quick, easy and very detailed. You don’t have to search for exercises just click on the body part you want (on the picture of the guy) and then it goes to all the exercises. The exercises are all great and mostly fit all the equipment i have in my gym, and if its not an exact match then they have a lot of exercise options.
They also put in a lot of their workouts which is great for me because I have a base to work with which is like having a trainer at the gym with me. Its divided by how many days a week I work out and what I want to do like workouts for losing weight or workouts for skinny guys (me). Its really nice simple and clear, and it goes from getting in shape all the way to getting big (which is where I want to be). I even took the workouts to my gym and spoke with a trainer that said they were great, and while we were at it, we also found that you can very easily add or remove exercises, or make any changes. This is something that I will definitely use in the future. We also saw that they support supersets - which is critical for guys that want to get big
Last, they also keep a history of the workouts so i can see what I did before and what im doing now. I'm hooked on it :-)
Clean layout but extremely limited for the price
THIS APP HAS ZERO INTEGRATION WITH APPLE WATCH AND DOES NOT RECORD ANY INFORMATION TO THE HEALTH APP
This app seems to only serve as a ready made workout catalogue. These workouts claim to have a few different variations but they are not very different in some categories like the “get in shape” workout. These literally are the same other that the cardio portion. There is a nice chart that describes appropriate exercises for each target muscle area however the list is very limited in certain muscle groups. I hope this will expand in time. In terms of keeping track of your progress this app has a horrible layout that does not allow you to edit your workouts or give you any type of usable data to track your progress. They consider it a way to log your exercise but you’d be better off writing it down on a sheet of paper.
If you want a quick and easy list of workouts that will eventually grow stale then this app should work for you. If you are serious about your exercise and want an app that will actually work with your iPhone, Apple Watch and health app then stay far away from this app until the developers actually give you something worth paying for. There are far better apps available like Gymaholic.
Great App with plenty of exercises to keep you busy in the gym!
This app features a ton of exercises specific to every major muscle group in the body. For $40, you can get a lifetime subscription that will give you access to all of their professionally developed workouts and exercise plans. Even if you choose to use it for free like I do, you can tailor each one of your workouts to meet your individual goals. You can also share your homemade workouts with your friends and vice versa. The only issue I've run in to so far is that there aren't enough single-arm variants to most of the typical double-arm exercises. I like doing single-arm movements because it allows me to focus on each side and prevents me from depending on my "stronger" side during double-arm lifts. However, the app doesn't have a lot of these single-arm lifts so I can't plug them in to my custom workouts. It's not a huge deal, but it requires me to explain my workout a little more when I share it with my friends. Other than that, this app is great and I recommend it to anyone who is committed to or wants to commit themselves to going to the gym more often.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 144 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $14.99
- Workout Premium $14.99
- Premium Upgrade $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.