Finding up-to-date information and research from the World Bank has never been easier. Learn about Access to Information, Open Development, Bank projects and more!
Browse, bookmark and share your favorites from a constantly refreshed feed of the latest documents available from the Bank filtered by:
Language: English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, or Portuguese
Timelines document milestones in achievement of open development initiatives and Bank results
Glossary explains the acronyms and document types available.
Search the Bank’s documents and reports catalog and submit a request if you don’t find what you need.
New in this version:
• The World Bank’s new organizational structure
• Open Development Initiatives for:
• New Social Media channels
• Updated Timelines and Glossary
This release includes updates to the World Bank Access to Information Policy and an updated user interface to match support for iOS 10.
Ratings and Reviews
You have to give the world bank a lot of credit for making so much information public. This app is a great way to learn about international development and to access publications and documents.
- The World Bank Group
- 39 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © The World Bank
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.