World Class US
By Groove Engage, LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you the best bartender in the U.S.? Download this app and prove it. Introducing World Class U.S, presented by the United States Bartenders’ Guild and sponsored by DIAGEO.
Bartenders throughout the U.S. can enter the 2013 challenge for a chance to compete against the top 20 bartenders in the country. Entry to the challenge will close on April 30, 2013, and 20 finalists will be selected to participate in the World Class U.S. Finale from June 3-4, 2012, in New York City. One bartender will be named the "U.S. Bartender of the Year" and will represent the U.S. at the Global Finale.
The World Class program is now in its fifth year. More than 11,000 bartenders from more than 50 countries around the globe participate – it is truly an international celebration of the flair, creativity and skill of the bartender.
Use this app to join the World Class community and complete your submission straight from your iPhone. To be considered for the 2013 U.S. challenge, participants must:
1. Fill out a personal profile.
2. Complete World Class training – Take three advanced training modules that provide you with cocktail industry knowledge.
3. Submit a cocktail recipe – Create a World Class recipe using at least one of the DIAGEO Reserve brands.
4. Upload a video – Capture a short video to showcase your personality and affinity for the industry.
Other App Features
The World Class U.S. app also provides winning cocktail recipes, info about the challenge’s judges, a list of events around the U.S. and links to participate in the World Class U.S. Community.
Participants can also submit and view their submission progress on our website: www.diageoworldclassusa.com. The same login information will apply.
What's New in Version 1.2
New Training Modules Added:
- Tropical Journey
- Hollywood, Bollywood, Hong-Kong
- Minor Fixes and Updates