World Clock 360
By ESCAPE VELOCITY LIMITED
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover who is asleep and who is awake around the world at a glance!
World Clock 360 is perfect for those of you with family overseas, or when travelling for business/pleasure. Now you'll never accidentally wake someone up in the middle of the night with a miss-timed telephone call!
Simply drag and drop up to 4 locations onto the dynamic location bar and start tracking their times. Choose from our 3 stunning map styles and observe the real-time sunlight play across the surface of the Earth!
- Automatic detection* of your current location.
- Tap and drag your way around the map or zoom using two fingers for additional accuracy!
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- Comes with 3 beautiful, hi-res map styles to choose from: 'natural color', 'old parchment' and 'steel'.
- Add up to 4 locations from our catalogue to the dynamic location bar.
- Clearly displays when yesterday was and where tomorrow starts!
- Option to display the timezone offsets.
- Many more options to show and hide the things that you want to see, including country borders, cities etc.
… so grab your iPhone/iPad now and start keeping track of time around the world!
Escapist Games will update World Clock regularly, so please send us your feedback and feature requests to email@example.com … thank you!
*this feature is reliant on your device being location aware. GPS capabilities may not be available on some older devices.
Follow Escapist Games on Twitter! @EscapistGames - twitter.com/EscapistGames
Be sure to check out our other fantastic apps: Star Chart and Paint Pal!
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed bug caused by incompatibility issue with latest iOS release
Limited number of clocks, should have allowed scrolling or compressing them together. Needs higher resolution for new iPad. Some PC programs and web site versions also show current cloud cover and city lights on the night side. Also missing are alarms / alarm clock.
Buggy because changing portrait/landscape causes clocks to vanish.
Works great- but allow more locations at once
Please allow more than three locations at once!
Very very slow to launch.
There is no way to delete the first city! I'm stuck with Oakland forever it seems.
Can't drag the map around to adjust the time (for example, if you are trying to plan a meeting).
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 13, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: ESCAPE VELOCITY LIMITED
- © Escapist Games Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.