World of Color - Scan, analyze and share color codes
By Maarten Zonneveld
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best solution for capturing, analyzing and sharing color codes.
Great for artists, designers, painters, or just anyone who LOVES the color of that one pretty flower!
‣ Use your camera to scan the color.
‣ Or, select an image from your Photo Library and… well, scan it.
‣ Discover the color codes. (Currently in RGBA, HSBA and hexadecimal values*).
‣ Found that one pretty color? Save it for later. Or share it! Or both!!
‣ Use your phone's flash to scan colors in the dark!
‣ Organize your saved colors with tags.
‣ Much more!
Plus, it’s pretty good-looking! At least, that’s what the developer thinks…
Let’s discover the World of Color!
Note: for optimal results, use the app in good lighting conditions.
Still reading huh? Just hit download already :-)
What's New in Version 1.3.3
Version 1.3.3 includes performance and UI improvements.
Thanks for using the World of Color!
For anyone working with digital images this app is a "MUST HAVE". It is well designed with simplicity in mind. Anyone can understand how to use it just after a few clicks. I received the free version. There were no advertisements or annoying nag screens during the short time I have been using it. Many thanks to the programmer for his generosity and hard work!
Amazing and easy to use
Thank you to the devs of this app. I have just started creating my art digitally and I will be using this for a long time to come.
Quick way to build a color string of local hues.