World Cricket Championship 2
By NextWave Multimedia Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to the Next Generation in Mobile Cricket Gaming! Every cricket lover can now have the most advanced 3D mobile cricket game at the palm of their hands! You can play the maximum number of cricket shots including the famous Dil-scoop, the Helicopter shot and the Uper-Cut! This is a game built for you the cricket fan! You have loads to look forward to! You can customize your players and cheer you team with customized banners! You can also look forward to scintillating animations, more cricketing venues, new controls and new camera angles! ‘World Cricket Championship 2’ has features that makes it the most the most dynamic and versatile game in the world of mobile cricket. Be prepared for insane fun!!
· 69 different batting shots and 8 different bowling actions
· Enjoy the Blitz Tournament for free!
· Electrifying fielding with stunning diving catches & quick throws to surprise the opponent.
· Challenging AI opponent
· Realistic ball physics which responds to the pitch (Dead, Dusty, Green)
· Player attributes – Players gain extra skills for consistent performance and this enables them to improve progressively
· 18 different international teams, 10 domestic teams, 24 different stadiums. TEST Cricket, Hot Events and more than 4 tournaments including World Cup, World T20 Cup, Blitz Tournament and ODI Series.
· The Gangs of Cricket mode where the user can form gangs and compete in challenges.
· Challenge A Friend mode enables the user to challenge your friends.
· Batsman may get injured for poor shot selection.
· The emotions of the fielders vary according to the circumstances of the match.
· Cinematic cameras and real time lighting enhances the visual appeal.
· Realtime Infographics representations:
- 3D Wagon wheel with dynamic game data
- Hawk-eye view for bowling summary & for LBW appeals
- 3D Bar chart for innings run scored
· Ultra slow motion Action replays with multiple camera angles
· Over 40+ in-game camera angles
· Two different batting controls (Classic & Pro)
· Two different batting camera settings (Bowler’s end & Batsman’s end)
· Fielders are configured with advanced ball - head coordination system
· Professional English and Hindi Audio commentary with dynamic ground sounds
. Night mode in Quick play and all tournaments with LED stumps
· Batting Timing Meter to time your lofted shots.
· Manual Field placement to control your opponent AI batsman in All modes
. Share and save game highlights generated at the end of the match.
. User can edit the playing 11 team, player names and their roles.
. Misfielding, stunning wicketkeeper catches, quick stumping & tight 3rd umpire decisions to create realistic cricketing experience.
. Over 250 motion captured animations
. New fielding, umpire, toss animations and 26 new batting shots
· Battle tested and updated engine to provide fluid 30fps gaming on most mid-range devices.
What's New in Version 2.5.5
Minor bug fixes
Player Celebration freeze issue addressed
I never imagined that I would get a cricket game in mobile which can compete with EA sports but you guys exceeded all the expectations. Keep on the great work going. I have few suggestions that could help you make this game even better experience for the players
1. Introduce new phrases in commentary when a batsman is about to complete the century or when the match is very close
2. Please have some type of confidence meter in Odis and t20 as I am able to freely play my shots with a specialized batsman and tail batsman. Same thing for the bowling. This will make the matches more competitive.
3. Please add more visuals when a team wins the trophy. This will give a better sense of achievement to the players.
4. Add statistics level on player level too. It is good to see if your favorite player crosses 100 wickets or made 1000 runs in a tournament
Very good but.....
Needs work on bowling aspect. No way to attack via bowling on difficult pitch conditions. Pitch conditions should change to give bowlers advantage. The options that pop up “slow delivery” etc should be available as a choice but limited over the course of the game. The game is too “batsmen centric“ and this needs to be balanced through bowling attack. Needs better adjustment of fielder placement. Would be interesting if bowling aspect of the game would be made better and more realistic. Perhaps a “Beamer” option and perhaps the occasional option for “super fast” etc.
Way too much ads
I have no problem with developer using ads to generate revenue but ads shouldn't take away from the game, you guys have ads between every over, I think that's over doing it. You can't play a 5 over innings without seeing at least 10 video ads. Take a look at stick cricket they have a perfect example of using ads without taking away the fun of playing the game. I tried to use the free version to get a feel of the whole game before buying the paid version, the ad fest version was such a turn off I wouldn't bother to spend money on the paid version. ****Response to the Developer*** happy developing now.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 30, 2017
- Version: 2.5.5
- Size: 460 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NextWave Multimedia Inc
- © 2015 Nextwave Multimedia Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100000 Coins$0.99
- 900000 Coins$2.99
- 400000 Coins$2.99
- Unlock Tournaments & Stadiums, More Overs & No Ads$3.99
- Remove Ads$3.99