Welcome to the Next Generation in Mobile Cricket Gaming! Every cricket lover can now have the most advanced 3D mobile cricket game at the palm of their hands! You can play the maximum number of cricket shots including the famous Dil-scoop, the Helicopter shot and the Uper-Cut! This is a game built for you the cricket fan! You have loads to look forward to! You can customize your players and cheer you team with customized banners! You can also look forward to scintillating animations, more cricketing venues, new controls and new camera angles! ‘World Cricket Championship 2’ has features that makes it the most the most dynamic and versatile game in the world of mobile cricket. Be prepared for insane fun!!
· 140 different batting animations and 14 different bowling actions
· Enjoy the Blitz Tournament for free!
· Electrifying fielding with stunning diving catches & quick throws to surprise the opponent.
· Challenging AI opponent
· Realistic ball physics which responds to the pitch (Dead, Dusty, Green)
· Player attributes – Players gain extra skills for consistent performance and this enables them to improve progressively
· 18 different international teams, 10 domestic teams, 24 different stadiums. TEST Cricket, Hot Events and more than 11 tournaments including World Cup, World T20 Cup, Blitz Tournament and ODI Series.
· The Gangs of Cricket mode where the user can form gangs and compete in challenges.
· Challenge A Friend mode enables the user to challenge your friends.
· Batsman may get injured for poor shot selection.
· The emotions of the fielders vary according to the circumstances of the match.
· Cinematic cameras and real time lighting enhances the visual appeal.
· Realtime Infographics representations:
- 3D Wagon wheel with dynamic game data
- Hawk-eye view for bowling summary & for LBW appeals
- 3D Bar chart for innings run scored
· Ultra slow motion Action replays with multiple camera angles
· Over 40+ in-game camera angles
· Two different batting controls (Classic & Pro)
· Two different batting camera settings (Bowler’s end & Batsman’s end)
· Fielders are configured with advanced ball - head coordination system
· Professional English and Hindi Audio commentary with dynamic ground sounds
. Night mode in Quick play and all tournaments with LED stumps
· Batting Timing Meter to time your lofted shots.
· Manual Field placement to control your opponent AI batsman in All modes
. Share and save game highlights generated at the end of the match.
. User can edit the playing 11 team, player names and their roles.
. Misfielding, stunning wicketkeeper catches, quick stumping & tight 3rd umpire decisions to create realistic cricketing experience.
. Over 250 motion captured animations
. New fielding, umpire, toss animations and 26 new batting shots
· Battle tested and updated engine to provide fluid 30fps gaming on most mid-range devices.
NOTE: Recommended iOS version 10.3.3 and above
D/L Method (in 20 & 50 Overs)
Hot-Spot for Edge and LBW
NEW Additional Commentary in English/Hindi
Option to bowl FULL-TOSS delivery
3 NEW Bowling Actions
8 NEW in-game animations
Updated Score card
AFG & IRE - In Test match and Hot Events
Ratings and Reviews
Good game needs improvement
This is good game but sometimes feels like it is biased towards the computer. For instance, the ball is inline when it is outside off for the computer for but not for me. Each individual player from each team like India, South Africa etc.., under my name should have individual records for each player and for the team. The player which is me in this case should have an opportunity to declare man of the match or series even in the hot events if possible. The celebration styles when the player hits a century should be designed differently when they hit double century or claims hat-trick etc..,. Should have an option to save the manual fields. The commentary is very boring needs a lot of improvement in that department. Not trying to be sexist but if there can be two options to play the game as men or women it would be nice to see. The hot events only show latest men’s game can the hot events upgrade to play series going on in women’s cricket too?Overall it is pretty good game and I like it very much.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for writing to us! We went through your suggestions and we will take it into consideration for future launches.
Thanks and Regards
D/L method, Rosters, and Women’s Cricket
I like the fact that this game has added different weather conditions to have a feeling of D/L method. But unfortunately it does not work in my matches. Whenever I play, I tend to have the match stopped due to rain. Usually, umpires decide to enforce D/L method in cricket. In this game, however that is not implied as no overs are lost and the feeling of playing with a D/L method is gone. Also the rosters of each team should be updated to the current teams. When we play quick play, we should be able to choose players like Ajinkya Rahane, Prithvi Shaw, etc.
Along with these updates, a women’s game should be installed within this game to have two different experiences.
Just my opinion if you see the app real cricket 2018 the way the show the game looks legit please try something similar with better graphics would be great .
I would like to recommend something if possible such as
Please work on showing stats for the tournament for each player and showing previous and oversll stats with highest score when batsmen bat or ball with highest wicket and pls add new squad for each team instead of editing names
Also add World 11 team
Update team with current players and performance skill new squad instead of changing names.
Commentary if you can include like sir sourav ganguly, ramiz raja, Shane warne and show the commentary box. It will be interesting
I have recommended lot of friends and we been using it I would appreciate your update asap
If you can build stats records of player showing in while walking as we see in cricket matches how much one has scored based on the game or tournament . Also for bowler it would be interesting.
- Nextwave Multimedia Private Limited
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nextwave Multimedia Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 100000 Coins $0.99
- 900000 Coins $4.99
- 400000 Coins $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.