Welcome to the Next Generation in Mobile Cricket Gaming! Every cricket lover can now have the most advanced 3D mobile cricket game at the palm of their hands! You can play the maximum number of cricket shots including the famous Dil-scoop, the Helicopter shot and the Upper-Cut! This is a game built for you the cricket fan! You have loads to look forward to! You can customize your players and cheer you team with customized banners! You can also look forward to scintillating animations, more cricketing venues, new controls and new camera angles! ‘World Cricket Championship 2’ has features that makes it the most the most dynamic and versatile game in the world of mobile cricket. Be prepared for insane fun!!
· NPL features a new auction simulation for 250+ players with unique player stats and a reformatted tournament structure.
· 140 different batting animations and 14 different bowling actions
· Enjoy the Blitz Tournament for free!
· Electrifying fielding with stunning diving catches & quick throws to surprise the opponent.
· Challenging AI opponent
· Realistic ball physics which responds to the pitch (Dead, Dusty, Green)
· Player attributes – Players gain extra skills for consistent performance and this enables them to improve progressively
· 18 different international teams, 10 domestic teams, 24 different stadiums. TEST Cricket, Hot Events and more than 11 tournaments including World Cup, World T20 Cup, Blitz Tournament and ODI Series.
· The Gangs of Cricket mode where the user can form gangs and compete in challenges.
· Challenge A Friend mode enables the user to challenge your friends.
· Batsman may get injured for poor shot selection.
· The emotions of the fielders vary according to the circumstances of the match.
· Cinematic cameras and real time lighting enhances the visual appeal.
· Realtime Infographics representations:
- 3D Wagon wheel with dynamic game data
- Hawk-eye view for bowling summary & for LBW appeals
- 3D Bar chart for innings run scored
· Ultra slow motion Action replays with multiple camera angles
· Over 40+ in-game camera angles
· Two different batting controls (Classic & Pro)
· Two different batting camera settings (Bowler’s end & Batsman’s end)
· Fielders are configured with advanced ball - head coordination system
· Professional English and Hindi Audio commentary with dynamic ground sounds
. Night mode in Quick play and all tournaments with LED stumps
· Batting Timing Meter to time your lofted shots.
· Manual Field placement to control your opponent AI batsman in All modes
. Share and save game highlights generated at the end of the match.
. User can edit the playing 11 team, player names and their roles.
. Misfielding, stunning wicketkeeper catches, quick stumping & tight 3rd umpire decisions to create realistic cricketing experience.
. Over 250 motion captured animations
. New fielding, umpire, toss animations and 26 new batting shots
· Battle tested and updated engine to provide fluid 30fps gaming on most mid-range devices.
NOTE: Recommended iOS version 11.0 and above
In-App purchase issue addressed
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good game needs improvement
This is good game but sometimes feels like it is biased towards the computer. For instance, the ball is inline when it is outside off for the computer for but not for me. Each individual player from each team like India, South Africa etc.., under my name should have individual records for each player and for the team. The player which is me in this case should have an opportunity to declare man of the match or series even in the hot events if possible. The celebration styles when the player hits a century should be designed differently when they hit double century or claims hat-trick etc..,. Should have an option to save the manual fields. The commentary is very boring needs a lot of improvement in that department. Not trying to be sexist but if there can be two options to play the game as men or women it would be nice to see. The hot events only show latest men’s game can the hot events upgrade to play series going on in women’s cricket too?Overall it is pretty good game and I like it very much.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for writing to us! We went through your suggestions and we will take it into consideration for future launches.
Thanks and Regards
Only visible difference in new update is expert mode. Can’t see new shots- An overview of updated things and how to play would be useful after introducing an update.
- can’t play sixes or out of stadium shots in expert mode however opposite team seems to have that. Can’t see loft meter as explained in info section.
- if you could add audience interactions( some cool posters, audience close ups, cheering/getting upset, cheering with player names as in real ground, people catching sixes ball) crowd seems to be a one giant pull of people. An individual appearance would be better.
- some clear lbws, runouts are not appealed. a manual option to appeal a shot, lbw, stumping, run outs, caught behind. Caught behind review Most times are not out, can’t be like that.
Nice but need to be better
Stats are not getting updated correctly I have scored tons of centuries but it's does not get updated properly so as number of wickets taken stats are not getting updated correctly
Additionally , the lbw feature does not look properly managed a clear lbw shout are not been appealed by the bowler or any one.
You have sent a reply about sync via google account which is already done on the first day I always play with my account with correct credential but the stats of hatrick taken centuries scored are not been updated correctly it does get updated but sometime it show the reduced amount
Developer Response ,
Sync the google account in settings which is used for the game (settings- accounts- google-sync now)
Team WCC 2
- Nextwave Multimedia Private Limited
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Nextwave Multimedia Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 100000 Coins $0.99
- 900000 Coins $4.99
- 400000 Coins $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.