World of Tanks Blitz
By WARGAMING Group Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
World of Tanks Blitz has arrived on OS X! The free-to-play online smash hit, with over 40 million downloads, brings quick-fire tank combat to Mac. Choose from over 200 legendary armored vehicles and test your wits in action-packed 7-vs-7 PvP combat. Download World of Tanks Blitz and start battling with players around the world now!
“Frantic tank-based fun.” — AppSpy
“A lot of tanks, a lot of people and a lot of fun.” — IGN
Note: With separate queues for PC/Mac and mobile/tablet, players will always find the right battlefield.
• Over 200 iconic WW2 vehicles from nations across the world
• 18 unique battle arenas
• Strategic 7-vs-7 online multiplayer
• Free-to-win: equal access to in-game elements for everyone
• Deep progression system: 10 tiers of tanks to unlock and explore
• Innovative crew upgrades to enhance your tank and refine your gaming style
• Constant updates and graphical enhancements; optimization for various devices
• In-game chat and Clan chat functionality
• Battle Missions that open up new, personalized challenges and let players earn bonuses and achievements
• Clan functionality allowing players to unite in their pursuit of victory and invite their friends to play online
Download World of Tanks Blitz now FREE! For more information, please visit:
What's New in Version 3.4.2
Winter holidays are almost here!
Download Update 3.4.2 to:
•Visit Blitz Fair, which offers a series of tasks, Tickets as rewards, the holiday Auction, Chests with surprises, the first Swedish tank, and many other legendary vehicles
•Enjoy improved game stability
May the New Year bring you victorious battles, high scores, and well-deserved awards!
It’s the players, not the game
The game itself is near perfect: Good quality for an app version of WoT, map diversity, vehicle diversity, etc. The only thing about this game is the players. It’s more common to find a whole team of players who don’t care about their teammates and end up on the wrong side of the map, thus getting that good player killed. The good player may then start cussing because of their failure of a team. Also, you say thay you’re flanking the enemy, and then the whole team winds up following you. Your team is then doomed by that point because there will be stragglers getting sniped in the rear by DPM tanks which would normally be easily taken down. The enemy then eats up your whole team, and then credits are wasted because it was a 0-7 match.
This game was developed to be a casual version of WoT for mobile devices. Ever since they created a desktop and stream versions, the gameplay has become inundated by all the wanna-be hacks that couldn’t swing the full version, but are idiotic enough to mess up game play for the mobile device users.
They’ve managed to merge the worst of both worlds.
As someone who was okay with dropping coin on in-game purchases, I’m done. They’ve messed the game up for good and completely ruined the gameplay.
I love this game to death, i do not play many games but this one is worth it, great graphics and amazing play style, good tanks, only complaint is tanks like the dracula and helsing (not actual WW2 tanks) but its all good, i really do like how the game handles and preforms thats defiantly a 5*
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 3.4.2
- Size: 1.77 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: WARGAMING Group Limited
- © 2012–2016 Wargaming.net
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gold$4.99
- Crate of Gold$19.99
- Satchel of Gold$9.99
- Lots of Gold$49.99
- Basic Needs$2.99
- Basic Bundle$23.99
- Legendary Pack of Gold$94.99
- Legendary Kit$39.99
- Advanced Bundle$74.99
- Soviet Bundle$9.99