The MAD GAMES await, tanker! Jump into the free-to-play mobile tank MMO, try a new Halloween mode and command mad machines created by PETER POUND, Principal Vehicle Designer and Concept Artist of Mad Max: Fury Road.
Access a huge roster of over 300 massive steel beasts and take on short, action-packed 7-vs-7 tank battles where the MAD GAMES is your only chance to get water and other vital resources. To survive, take advantage of tanks’ special abilities like invisibility, ramming damage, vampirism and others.
It has never been so easy to get one of these unique Halloween vehicles—win 50 battles and grab your reward!
Also, it is the right time to prepare Helsing and Dracula for a lovely battle, tanker. Mobilize and rediscover the game!
World of Tanks Blitz is built specifically for optimal online mobile gameplay and is currently available on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
• Over 300 iconic vehicles from nations across the world
• 23 unique battle arenas
• Strategic 7-vs-7 online multiplayer
• Free-to-win: equal access to in-game elements for everyone
• Deep progression system: 10 tiers of tanks to unlock and explore
• Innovative crew upgrades to enhance your tank and refine your gaming style
• Constant updates and graphical enhancements; optimization for various devices
• Easy to learn, intuitive touch-screen controls
• In-game and Clan chat functionality
• Battle Missions that open up new, personalized challenges and let players earn bonuses and achievements
• Clan functionality allowing players to unite in their pursuit of victory and invite their friends to play online
Requires an Internet connection and iPad 2/iPhone 4S or better to play.
Download World of Tanks Blitz now for free!
For more information please visit http://wotblitz.com/.
Halloween Update 5.4 is made of concentrated madness:
• Participate in the Mad Games event and survive in the ruthless Wasteland.
• Take command of new tanks—the Gravedigger and Scavenger—and become a warrior of the Post-Apocalypse or win the monstrous Tankenstein!
• Fight in the Mad Games mode, featuring unique abilities and ferocious sandstorms.
• Decorate your vehicles with chilling attachments and camouflage.
Take a deep breath and rush into Mad Games!
Ratings and Reviews
While the premise sounds simple—defeat the enemy combat vehicles or capture their bases—World of Tanks Blitz is a fascinatingly deep experience that requires careful strategy in each lightning-fast battle. A buzzing multiplayer community and well-designed in-game chat make it easy to work together, whether you’re flanking foes in a snowy trainyard or scouting from the sweeping vistas of a rural countryside. With a complex upgrade system and more than 90 tanks that represent Germany, the United States, and the USSR, you’ll find plenty to unlock as you hone your skills.
Kv is extremely over powered, one shots a Chi two! Please nerf the KVs or make the other tanks more powerful, I’ve played world of tanks for about three years now but it’s just been bothering me so much! They are basically unstoppable! Please help! World of tanks is a great game but the KVs are way too overpowered again but these are some reasons why to nerf them or make the other tanks more powerful, the KVs aren’t fast but in every other tier, they have max for their level! This isn’t fun with KVs one shoting me and my friends! They’ve been so annoying to deal with and the worst, the only tank destroyer with a rotating gun! This means you can barely flank it and it’s incredibly frustrating to play a game with one in it, also almost everyone ONLY plays with it! This game was always fun but seriously I can’t even play without rage quitting for the month! Please nerf this tank! It’s not fair! Not even a Tiger 1 can take a KV head on! Again please nerf this tank! Again I logged on to play a game and started a battle, instantly two KVs were right there and they instantly wiped me and a teammate just as we saw them in the first minute, it isn’t fun anymore, the game is playable but some people, again, only use that tank for the same exact reason because it is majorly overpowered by its advantage over everything, also it’s speed is around medium and slow but, the tank should just be major nerf (for KV)or power up. (for everyone else)
Pay to win.. Kinda
Don’t get me wrong, I love the game. But you’re always so low on resources that it takes forever to buy another tank. Without having to buy recourses you’d have to eat a real long time. It seems your credits never go up, always down. Gold comes rarely, which means some things can’t be bought for better gameplay. People with money to spend are usually on top and winning. But people who can’t spend anything aren’t given the opportunity to do the best they can. Tanks costing above 100k credits and experience are extremely hard to earn because your credits aren’t really ever going up, but more rather going down after every match. Despite using boosters, this is still a problem. For example, you could play one match and get 200 credits, but get 2,000 credits subtracted. This still applies to when you have boosters running. If I’m game currency was lower to buy tanks, so many more people would most likely have an equal playing battlefield. With prices so high for tanks or upgrades, being forced to practically play with bad tanks against better tanks or people who spend real money is a tough bargain to drive. And it’s making it harder on the new players. Despite all these currency problems, I still do love the game but gets frustrating constantly having to play for days just for one tank, in my opinion is ridiculous. I haven’t gotten one “good” heavy tank yet for the reason they’re too too too... pricey for real money and in game money.
- WARGAMING Group Limited
- 2.9 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2012–2017 Wargaming.net
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gold $4.99
- Satchel of Gold $9.99
- Crate of Gold $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.