World of Tanks Generals
By WARGAMING Group Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BECOME A GENERAL: build your army, and dominate WWII battlefields in World of Tanks Generals—the free-to-play card game. Plan, deploy and destroy your enemy’s HQ in tactical turn-based warfare.
BUILD YOUR ARMY: create your deck from a range of tanks, artillery, special orders, and don’t forget your army’s backbone—the HQ. Making sure you have a versatile yet powerful army is your key to victory!
SHOW YOUR STRENGTH: If you think you have what it takes to command an army and challenge other generals across the globe, it’s time to lay your cards on the table.
• Dynamic 1x1 PvP battles
• Strategic gameplay
• Endless tactical combinations
• PvE training battles
A GIANT ARSENAL
• Over 200 cards
— 21 unique headquarters
— 147 cards to research
— 27 mercenaries
— 12 Premium cards
• Three available nations: the USA, Germany and the USSR
• High quality and historically accurate art
CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER AND SOCIAL
• Battle with friends
• Cross-platform play
• Multi-browser and multiplatform support across mobile and PC platforms
• Wargaming.net ID account: instant access to other Wargaming.net products, including World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, World of Warships, and World of Tanks Blitz.
• Collect rewards for outstanding achievements
Download World of Tanks Generals now FREE!
For more information, please visit http://wotgenerals.com/
What's New in Version 0.6.6
• 1st April Special. Obtain unique Sherman Calliope and flying А-40 Unit cards between April 1 and April 5.
• Tier VIII Premium cards. New Premium higher tier Units: IS-6, KV-5, JagdTiger 8.8, Löwe, T34, M6A2E1 and T26E4.
• Starting hand redraw. If you’re not satisfied with the starting hand, you can redraw it.
• Personal rating formula. Victory in a battle will always lead to positive rating changes.
• Daily missions. Daily missions are now back in the game.
• Balance changes. Changed the characteristics and the abilities of the 60th Division, PD Müncheberg, PD Clausewitz, Tiger (P), Ru 251, Flamethrowers, and some other cards.
• Bugfix. Adjusted server logic and game interface.
Great Game Handicapped by Few Players
Play the game, earn experience, spend it on better cards and generals. I've unlocked the second set of generals (all 3) but I haven't been able to play with them even 1 time because that bumps me to the next player tier and there are no match ups available.
The developers really need to add a way to grow against A.I. Decks or this game is going to die and they will lose all 13 of their faithful players that wrote reviews.
Great Game PLEASE continue production!
This is a fun card game, unlike other card games it lasts just a few mins not hours long like some other card games or auto plays like tyrant unleashed. But after the training decks you have barely ANY players left in the upper stages and it's due to war gaming stoping production/updating or progression of the game! PLZ come back! Progressing the game will attract new players and old ones like me to enjoy the game like we used to.
An addictively fun game
I found this game last November because it was on editors choice list. Oh boy, isn't this game fun. I play almost everyday. And it is the only game that I play.
The game is play on a 3X5 board. Each player builds decks using World War II tanks from three nations: US, USSR and Germany. The goal is to destroy your opponent's HQ. The art is in deck building. A well thought out deck will allow you to overpower your opponent and give you a high win rate.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 24, 2016
- Version: 0.6.6
- Size: 591 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: WARGAMING Group Limited
- © 2009–2016 Wargaming.net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Set of Gold Bars$9.99
- Pack of Gold Bars$4.99
- Handful of Gold Bars$0.99
- Pile of Gold Bars$19.99
- Lots of Gold Bars$49.99