World Series of Poker - WSOP Texas Holdem Free Casino
By Playtika LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE ONLY AUTHENTIC POKER BRAND raises the stakes with the best FREE poker experience on mobile, hands-down! Cash in your winnings to buy into high-stakes tables, compete with elite poker players and prove you’re a true poker shark.
• MULTI-LEVEL TOURNAMENTS – Atlantic City, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, London and Las Vegas resorts are waiting to host you! Take a seat and play like a PRO!
• WSOP RINGS – Win tournaments to earn WSOP rings and climb the leaderboard! What’s more fun than sitting at the top?
• OFFICIAL VEGAS EXPERIENCE – Try your hand at Texas Hold’Em, Omaha, Tournaments, and more for FREE.
• GAIN A COMPETITIVE EDGE – Improve your game with the most extensive stats tracking in any poker game!
• MORE FREE CHIPS, MORE OFTEN – Collect FREE chips every four hours!
• PLAY WITH POKER BUDDIES – Invite your friends, kick back and make it a poker night anytime, anywhere on mobile devices, tablets and Facebook.
• CONTINUOUS PLAY – Start playing on your mobile phone or tablet and continue on Facebook with the same bankroll.
• GUEST MODE – Rock the tables and play anonymously.
• SLOTS MINI GAME – Spin and win chips in between hands with the slot machine.
• FACEBOOK CONNECT BONUS – Pad your bankroll with $15,000 additional chips when you connect your account to Facebook!
WE’D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Connect with us on Facebook (http://bit.ly/WSOP_Fanpage) and on Twitter (http://bit.ly/TwitterWSOP).
This product is intended for use by those 21 or older for amusement purposes only.
Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
What's New in Version 2.8.0
• Connectivity improvements: We’ll hold your seat if you lose connection, so you can get back to the action.
• Greater control: No more last second changes before making a call! We've given you more control to ensure that you bet the amount of chips you intended.
• Share tournament wins: Brag about your tournament wins and rings!
• We've folded more bugs to keep your poker experience cleaner than ever!
Fun, but some players have zero sportsmanship!
A few thoughts on how to improve game play, especially for those who throughly enjoy playing. One, it's irritating when people purposely take their entire time and do nothing. If someone goes through their full time without making a call/check/fold 3-5 times, they should be kicked from the game. When everyone else is just trying to play, having to wait for the one jerk to literally do nothing, is frustrating. Two, a player should have the option to accept a gift from other players or have the option to not allow gifts to be sent to them. Sometimes receiving a gift is nice, but when they replace the 'charm' you just spent money on, then you have to go in and repurchase it, only to have them send you another one, shouldn't happen. On that note, if a player purchases a 'charm' they should get to keep it for 24 hours. That way, if someone sends them a gift, they can replace it with the one they already purchased. Finally, three. People who lose on a game should be automatically sent back to the main menu. Or at least, not be allowed to make comments after they have lost. I have seen people who stick around after loosing badly, and just sit there and talk smack while the others are trying to enjoy playing.
Just a few thoughts on making the game more fun. Other than that, I really enjoy this game.
Looking at the facts
Not gonna lie, the game is pretty fun... But maybe that's just because I love poker in general.
There are rumors that the game is rigged, I really can't tell you if it is or isn't for certain, but I can look at the facts that the game has given me. The probability of getting a royal flush is just under 1 in 650,000. That means every 650,000 hands, the odds will say that you get 1 royal flush... I tend to look at people's stats while I play them and notice that around 20-40% of people's best hands are royal flushes. Some of these people are like level 9 and I know for sure that they didn't play over 650,000 hands.... Maybe they got lucky, but there are pros who have played their entire life and still haven't gotten one (for example Daniel Negraneau) and this app seems to give them to anyone who asks... Others people's best hands are straight flushes or quads which are also extremely hard to get, yet everyone has gotten them... The stats don't line up in my book. And if they rig the probability stats, they can just as easily rig who wins and who doesn't...
I've noticed that when I started playing, I was catching cards left and right, winning basically every hand, now it seems to have slowed down on me and it may be just my luck but the rigged probabilities make me think otherwise... Still a fun game though
Some problems, but still the best!
I say everything kelsdi said is all-aces. However,
I think many, if not most, of the slow players are having connection problems. It's happened to me many times, and we have very good fast connection. But I too only sometimes have been slow- because I am a tight player who has to examine the table when it gets especially hairy.
Many of the tables have gone super fast, and tho that's sometimes bothersome, I have been able to adjust. I wish they'd have that in tournaments.
But the real problem to me is the whole page friendship request that some low life players use to distract you when you're betting, especially in tournaments. Some have done it to me quickly several times, causing me to lose the bet. Why is it a whole page, obliterating the screen? Why not something smaller, or allowed only when you've folded or between hands? I've mentioned this several times and they never respond. For this, and the previously mentioned issues, I give them only 4 stars. I still think WSOP is the best and I've deleted the 3 other Texas Hold'm games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 06, 2015
- Version: 2.8.0
- Size: 52.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Playtika LTD
- © Playtika LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3,150,000 Chips$2.99
- 10,080,000 Chips$5.99
- 2,100,000 Chips$2.99
- 90,720,000 Chips$17.99
- 13,440,000 Chips$5.99
- Respin Package$0.99
- Basic Stack$2.99
- 1,125,000 Chips$2.99
- 4,200,000 Chips$2.99
- 120,960,000 Chips$17.99