World Series of Poker - WSOP Texas Holdem Free Casino
By Playtika LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE ONLY AUTHENTIC POKER BRAND raises the stakes with the best FREE poker experience on iPhone & iPad, hands-down! Cash in your winnings to buy into high-stakes tables, compete with elite poker players and prove you’re a true poker shark.
• MULTI-LEVEL TOURNAMENTS – Atlantic City, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, London and Las Vegas resorts are waiting to host you! Take a seat and play like a PRO!
• WSOP RINGS – Win tournaments to earn WSOP rings and climb the leaderboard! What’s more fun than sitting at the top?
• PLAY WITH POKER BUDDIES – Invite your friends to the same table, kick back and make it a poker night anytime, anywhere!
• MORE FREE CHIPS, MORE OFTEN – Collect FREE chips every 4 hours!
• OFFICIAL VEGAS EXPERIENCE – Try your hand at Texas Hold’Em, Omaha, Tournaments, and more for FREE.
• GAIN A COMPETITIVE EDGE – Improve your game with the most extensive stats tracking in any poker game!
• CONTINUOUS PLAY – Start playing on your mobile phone or tablet and continue on Facebook with the same bankroll.
• GUEST MODE – Rock the tables and play anonymously.
• SLOTS MINI GAME – Spin and win chips in between hands with the slot machine.
• FACEBOOK CONNECT BONUS – Pad your bankroll with $15,000 additional chips when you connect your account to Facebook!
WE’D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Connect with us on Facebook (http://bit.ly/WSOP_Fanpage) and on Twitter (http://bit.ly/TwitterWSOP).
This product is intended for use by those 21 or older for amusement purposes only.
Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
What's New in Version 2.11.0
• Works like a charm especially on iOS 9
• More free chips! Invite any number of Facebook friends to the game
• Never miss your free slot spin
• Always know when a friend sends you chips
For "Free" Online Poker, Not Bad
I like the apps' UI, the tournaments w rings, and the fact that there's a wide range of player skill levels and tables to choose from. I have run across some despicable trolls, but u can both mute and tag them as problems. With enough complaints, the sysadmins cancel their accounts. You will run into bingo players, but nothing like in Zynga. One important piece of advice for new players: throw a lot of your strategy for $ games out the window. A lot, but not all. Pre-flop raising and three-bet raising are weakly effective. Players generally want to go to the river, and at showdown, u will see a remarkable n of throwaway hands. Blatant (that is, ridiculous) bluffing at high stakes is much more common than in $ games. Flat out luck v strong hand can be jarring, esp when you go all-in w AA and are beaten by hands like 52o, pulling a straight on the river. So be prepared. I've only seen cheat pairs 3x, and I once called them on it. But that is rare. I don't see bizarre shuffles. So I would say, it is good, inexpensive entertainment, more so if you're a good player that can hold his/her own. Btw, I notice that the low stakes tables have a much larger % of idiots, poor sports, and harassers; very few in high stakes tables. But then there's that handy mute button...
What's the point?
To many people who play don't play like they would if it were a real money game. Bets are ridiculous and puts a bad taste in my mouth. I played for a long time then deleted the app for over a year. Thought I would give it a try again, see if anything has changed. The Atlantic City tournament play is a joke. You play to win 5 tournament games to receive an imaginary tournament ring...you buy in for 20K. 99% of the time, at least 2 people go all in on the first hand before the flop. Advice, when playing tournaments, don't call a single hand until at least 2 people are out. Granted, 1 or 2 might have double or triple the chips you have but I have won 4 games playing it out that way, over trying to play the "all in" game these people try to play. Would also like to have more choices of card games. I know it's "World Series of poker" but that's just a name...it's not like your playing for a seat to the real World Series of poker. Speaking of which, there's an idea...maybe make the app more realistic to how it would be if you really were playing for a seat to the WSOP? Win one tournament to get to other tournaments to achieve the ultimate goal of getting a seat in the WSOP. Then once you get there, have it so you earn your way to the final table...all imaginary of course but at least there's a goal of some kind.
I like the games but the fact that you have the same people always so called betting one or two times each card and they don't have any kind of hand but they always get the right card to win the hand on the last card and I except that but I don't except the fact that it happens two are three times in a row and the fact that now several of the other players are going along with the bets because they all have two pair but that same person on the fifth card always get that card gives him the full house and that last card is a higher than the two pairs and he gets the win now what are the odds of that happening two three or four times in a row when there's nine players in the game and its the same thing over and over again and I could go on and on about how you know that you have a winning hand but you already know that you won't win because that same person if you have three of a kind then that person will get a flush with the last card but it never happens to you and there's more but it won't make a difference so I'll just stop wasting my time
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 23, 2015
- Version: 2.11.0
- Size: 62.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Playtika LTD
- © Playtika LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3,150,000 Chips$2.99
- 10,080,000 Chips$5.99
- Respin Package$0.99
- 1 Paris 2nd round entry$0.99
- 13,440,000 Chips$5.99
- 90,720,000 Chips$17.99
- 2,100,000 Chips$2.99
- 4,200,000 Chips$2.99
- 120,960,000 Chips$17.99
- 369,600,000 Chips$32.99