Play the world’s #1 POKER APP!
Join millions of players in the official World Series of Poker app!
The most prestigious poker brand raises the stakes with THE authentic poker experience on your iPhone or iPad. Compete to win the ultimate prize in poker; your very own WSOP Bracelet! Do you have what it takes to become a champion?
● CHIPS EVERY 4 HOURS – Only at the World Series of Poker!
● WSOP BRACELETS – Fill up your Collectors’ Chip collections & win the most prestigious prize in poker; the WSOP Bracelet.
● TEXAS HOLD’EM TOURNAMENTS – Win multi-level Texas Hold’em tournaments to earn WSOP rings and climb the leaderboard! What’s more fun than being #1?
● EXCLUSIVE EVENTS – Return daily to experience new game modes, free chip events and more, for FREE!
● RNG CERTIFIED – Certified fair hand dealing. The cards in the game are shuffled randomly to provide you the best poker experience.
● WSOP CLUBS – Test your skills to earn your place in exclusive clubs and get elite benefits. Will you become a part of poker royalty?
● POKER RECALL – Challenge your memory and poker skills in our mini-game to win huge jackpots!
● PIGGY BANK – Bet, save and break! WSOP has your back. Save chips on every bet; the more you bet, the more you’ll save!
● POKER STATISTICS – Improve your game with the most extensive stats’ tracking in any poker app!
● TEXAS HOLD’EM OR OMAHA – Your choice!
● MISSIONS – Stay on top of your game with daily and weekly missions!
● PLAY LIVE WITH FRIENDS – Invite your friends to play and make it a poker night anytime, anywhere.
● CONTINUOUS PLAY – Start playing poker on your iPhone or iPad and continue on PlayWSOP.com or Facebook with the same bankroll.
● GUEST MODE – Rock the tables and play Texas Hold’em or Omaha anonymously. Don’t be afraid to bluff!
● FACEBOOK CONNECT BONUS – Pad your bankroll with $250,000 additional chips when you connect your account to Facebook. Start your journey to become a World Series of Poker VIP!
● SLOTS MINI-GAME – Spin and win chips in between hands with the slot machine.
WE’D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Connect with us on Facebook (http://bit.ly/WSOP_Fanpage) and on Twitter (http://bit.ly/TwitterWSOP).
Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
● *NEW* PIGGY BANK: Bet, save and break! Save chips on every bet; the more you bet, the more you’ll save!
Ratings and Reviews
By far the best poker app, one suggestion
By far the most fun and addicting poker app I've played. The most authentic, social, and players generally know what they're doing. There are daily additions, challenges and always a reason to keep playing. I also love the ranking system. The chips are very well balanced. They give you plenty to get started and learn to play, but not too much, which makes it wise to play carefully—which is most of the fun. The risk/reward is perfect. There is one suggestion I have which would fix a huge problem with the game(the only problem) player's with large quantities of chips should NOT be able to play low stake's table's. Player's on low stakes tables don't have very many chips, so the objective is to start small and work your way up. But when you only have 80,000 chips, and you have players with 100m spamming on the low stakes tables. They wait until you place a bet, and then they'll put up 300k because it's nothing to them, which forces the player with low chips to either forfeit everything they bet, or risk going all in and losing it all. I still give the game 5 stars because it's far superior to every other poker app; however this is one change that could drastically improve the game. When you have surpass a certain number of chips, make the lower stakes table's off limits. That is all.
Best Texas Hold’em app, but...
I’ve tried all the popular poker apps and yes, this one is better than the others... but u still have the issues of extensive algorithm programming that interfere with fair gameplay. For example, they give new players “lucky” river cards to win n such. I noticed around lvls 30, 50, n 80 that my “beginners luck” was adjusted down a lil each time. N finally at around lvl 130 it must have been turned completely off. I went thru over 300million chips in almost 2weeks of play where I literally lost all but 15 hands played. It was then that I stopped playing for quite awhile.
I started playing again to play with my friends. At this point I’ve played well over 40k+ hands now. Another irritating example of algorithm manipulation has been is how I’ll pay the blinds and play the hand only to lose, over n over again, hand after hand. Then wen u fold on crap cards (pre-flop), u suddenly realize u folded a winning hand. U would have won either thru making a low pair or by getting the 4 precise cards u would’ve needed. With a ratio of 100 (played n lost) to 3 (folded n would’ve won), if horribly obvious that things r being manipulated to encourage u to purchase chips.
But, even with these flaws, I would recommend this poker app because, all the other apps I’ve tried “cheat” u out of ur chips way more bluntly n don’t seem as secure against hackers as WSOP. Also, they do give u plenty of ways to get free chips.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Sorry to hear you feel this way. Please rest assured that our cards are dealt randomly and each player has an equal chance of winning. Kindly refer to our certification from eCogra: https://secure.ecogra.org/certification/96d9ee45-5dfb-44d5-bd47-76ab59bedc0e.
You must buy
As with the other comments, the “randomness” of the community cards is ridiculous. I’ve lost more hands then I can count on the river to a miracle card when leading, and unable to get the same miracle card when I have numerous outs that I could hit. This app is designed to reward the person that buys chips, and break the person that does not. Needless to say, I have not been rewarded because I refuse to purchase chips even when bombarded with chip offers once the app is opened. It is not fair and save me the generic excuse that it’s random and you can check out the certificate. The “buy buy” ads as mentioned earlier are nagging as hell and unfortunately can’t be turned off. I give this 2 stars for the graphics only zero for the car salesman approach regarding buying chips.
Playing at a 5 handed Omaha table with 100k-200k blinds, I’ve seen or been a part of flush beating flush. With 5 players, that’s 28 cards in play that hand and the odds of 2 people having flushes is unreal. I also flopped a set but 2 hearts came and I knew before the turn and river that I would lose to a flush. Sure enough the river was a heart and I lost to the flush because I could not improve my set with a pair in my hands. It’s becoming comical correctly guessing turn and river cards. Today, at the same stakes table and only 4-handed, the flush over flush happened again. This app will never get any of my money. ITS A JOKE!!!
Developer Response ,
Our team is grateful for your honest opinion! Please note that we encourage equality and every single player has the same chance of winning. You can check our eCogra Random Card Shuffling certificate here: https://secure.ecogra.org/certification/96d9ee45-5dfb-44d5-bd47-76ab59bedc0e.Any other concern that you may have, please do not hesitate to write to our Concierge Team: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are very responsive!
- Playtika LTD
- 360.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Playtika LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 3,150,000 Chips $2.99
- 10,080,000 Chips $5.99
- Respin Package $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.