Play the world’s #1 POKER APP!
Join millions of players in the official World Series of Poker app!
The most prestigious poker brand raises the stakes with THE authentic poker experience on your iPhone or iPad. Compete to win the ultimate prize in poker; your very own WSOP Bracelet! Do you have what it takes to become a champion?
● CHIPS EVERY 4 HOURS – Only at the World Series of Poker!
● WSOP BRACELETS – Fill up your Collectors’ Chip collections & win the most prestigious prize in poker; the WSOP Bracelet.
● TEXAS HOLD’EM TOURNAMENTS – Win multi-level Texas Hold’em tournaments to earn WSOP rings and climb the leaderboard! What’s more fun than being #1?
● EXCLUSIVE EVENTS – Return daily to experience new game modes, free chip events and more, for FREE!
● WSOP CLUBS - Test your skills to earn your place in exclusive clubs and get elite benefits. Will you become a part of poker royalty?
● POKER RECALL – Challenge your memory and poker skills in our mini-game to win huge jackpots!
● POKER STATISTICS – Improve your game with the most extensive stats’ tracking in any poker app!
● TEXAS HOLD’EM OR OMAHA – Your choice!
● MISSIONS – Stay on top of your game with daily and weekly missions!
● PLAY LIVE WITH FRIENDS – Invite your friends to play and make it a poker night anytime, anywhere.
● CONTINUOUS PLAY – Start playing poker on your iPhone or iPad and continue on PlayWSOP.com or Facebook with the same bankroll.
● GUEST MODE – Rock the tables and play Texas Hold’em or Omaha anonymously. Don’t be afraid to bluff!
● FACEBOOK CONNECT BONUS – Pad your bankroll with $250,000 additional chips when you connect your account to Facebook. Start your journey to become a World Series of Poker VIP!
● SLOTS MINI-GAME – Spin and win chips in between hands with the slot machine.
WE’D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Connect with us on Facebook (http://bit.ly/WSOP_Fanpage) and on Twitter (http://bit.ly/TwitterWSOP).
Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
● Cash Dash Nitro: NEW GAME MODE. FASTER game play and BIGGER WINS will take you down the race track! Hit the gas hard and leave your opponents behind!
Ratings and Reviews
Best Texas Hold’em app, but...
I’ve tried all the popular poker apps and yes, this one is better than the others... but u still have the issues of extensive algorithm programming that interfere with fair gameplay. For example, they give new players “lucky” river cards to win n such. I noticed around lvls 30, 50, n 80 that my “beginners luck” was adjusted down a lil each time. N finally at around lvl 130 it must have been turned completely off. I went thru over 300million chips in almost 2weeks of play where I literally lost all but 15 hands played. It was then that I stopped playing for quite awhile.
I started playing again to play with my friends. At this point I’ve played well over 40k+ hands now. Another irritating example of algorithm manipulation has been is how I’ll pay the blinds and play the hand only to lose, over n over again, hand after hand. Then wen u fold on crap cards (pre-flop), u suddenly realize u folded a winning hand. U would have won either thru making a low pair or by getting the 4 precise cards u would’ve needed. With a ratio of 100 (played n lost) to 3 (folded n would’ve won), if horribly obvious that things r being manipulated to encourage u to purchase chips.
But, even with these flaws, I would recommend this poker app because, all the other apps I’ve tried “cheat” u out of ur chips way more bluntly n don’t seem as secure against hackers as WSOP. Also, they do give u plenty of ways to get free chips.
Hi! Sorry to hear you feel this way. Please rest assured that our cards are dealt randomly and each player has an equal chance of winning. Kindly refer to our certification from eCogra: https://secure.ecogra.org/certification/96d9ee45-5dfb-44d5-bd47-76ab59bedc0e.
Don’t believe it’s random
Great overall game play. App works with the only glitch I could tell is for some reason after two or three games if I lost it would gray out and I would have to force close the app to get functionality back. Weird but not major. Now...I do not believe the card play is random by any stretch of the imagination. We all have bad luck streaks. Not complaining about that but the creative ways you can lose is ridiculous. The number of games you can lose in a row is crazy. At one point I lost 25 or so games in a row. Again, could be bad luck. But then you look at it overall and there does seem to be a pattern. One of which is you go on long losing streaks where you never or barely win. Then the next thing you know you’re winning 2 of three games for days. Okay, let’s chalk that up to luck. How about when during play when someone gets down to their lay chips/hand, the number of times they win is staggering. It’s gotta be 90% or higher wins for them, me included. My strategy ended up being (1) never bet when there was someone on their last legs betting, they were gonna win and (2) if I was on my last legs I knew I was gonna win regardless of what I had. Again, worked about 90% of the time in my estimation. Got tired of the swings and last stand winners so I deleted. Not a sore loser. Had worked my way up to $17m by playing $300k games to win $1.5m. Even through streaks was able to maintain a decent amount of chips.
I agree with most of the writers who say that the cards are not randomly dealt. For some reason getting a bad beat in this app happens more often than the real world. I have played poker for the last 40 years and I'm a mathematician by education but the odds of getting so many bad beats in this app in a night of play is not realistically and mathematically possible. I started playing on this app about five years ago. I started with zero chips and built up to 20-30 Billion. But then over the course of a few days I lost it all. All with good starting hand and then getting a bad beat on the river. I know my game strategy didn't change. So, what happened? I quit playing the app for a while thinking that the experience I am getting from the app playing is changing and deteriorating my real playing mentality. It has been less than a year that I thought I want to give this app another shot. Nothing has changed. I started with zero chips again and built it to nearly one billion, but then again I lost it all to nearly 4 million. Something is not right here. Other than that this app is an amazing and best in the App Store. I have recommended this app to a lot of friends. That's why I'm giving it 5 stars.
- Playtika LTD
- 342 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Playtika LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 3,150,000 Chips $2.99
- 10,080,000 Chips $5.99
- Respin Package $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.