Play the world’s #1 POKER APP!
Join millions of players in the official World Series of Poker app!
The most prestigious poker brand raises the stakes with THE authentic poker experience on your iPhone or iPad. Compete to win the ultimate prize in poker; your very own WSOP Bracelet! Do you have what it takes to become a champion?
● CHIPS EVERY 4 HOURS – Only at the World Series of Poker!
● WSOP BRACELETS – Fill up your Collectors’ Chip collections & win the most prestigious prize in poker; the WSOP Bracelet.
● TEXAS HOLD’EM TOURNAMENTS – Win multi-level Texas Hold’em tournaments to earn WSOP rings and climb the leaderboard! What’s more fun than being #1?
● EXCLUSIVE EVENTS – Return daily to experience new game modes, free chip events and more, for FREE!
● RNG CERTIFIED – Certified fair hand dealing. The cards in the game are shuffled randomly to provide you the best poker experience.
● WSOP CLUBS – Test your skills to earn your place in exclusive clubs and get elite benefits. Will you become a part of poker royalty?
● POKER RECALL – Challenge your memory and poker skills in our mini-game to win huge jackpots!
● PIGGY BANK – Bet, save and break! WSOP has your back. Save chips on every bet; the more you bet, the more you’ll save!
● POKER STATISTICS – Improve your game with the most extensive stats’ tracking in any poker app!
● TEXAS HOLD’EM OR OMAHA – Your choice!
● MISSIONS – Stay on top of your game with daily and weekly missions!
● PLAY LIVE WITH FRIENDS – Invite your friends to play and make it a poker night anytime, anywhere.
● CONTINUOUS PLAY – Start playing poker on your iPhone or iPad and continue on PlayWSOP.com or Facebook with the same bankroll.
● GUEST MODE – Rock the tables and play Texas Hold’em or Omaha anonymously. Don’t be afraid to bluff!
● FACEBOOK CONNECT BONUS – Pad your bankroll with $250,000 additional chips when you connect your account to Facebook. Start your journey to become a World Series of Poker VIP!
● SLOTS MINI-GAME – Spin and win chips in between hands with the slot machine.
WE’D LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!
Connect with us on Facebook (http://bit.ly/WSOP_Fanpage) and on Twitter (http://bit.ly/TwitterWSOP).
Practice or success at social casino gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
● CLUBS JUST GOT BETTER: New benefits and more bonuses!
● *NEW Feature* WIN an instant rank up with the GOLDEN CARD!
● *NEW* earn BONUS chips on every rank up!
● MORE chips in the store, MORE chips from free slot spins, MORE chips from friend gifts are all waiting for you in the game!
Ratings and Reviews
Best Texas Hold’em app, but...
I’ve tried all the popular poker apps and yes, this one is better than the others... but u still have the issues of extensive algorithm programming that interfere with fair gameplay. For example, they give new players “lucky” river cards to win n such. I noticed around lvls 30, 50, n 80 that my “beginners luck” was adjusted down a lil each time. N finally at around lvl 130 it must have been turned completely off. I went thru over 300million chips in almost 2weeks of play where I literally lost all but 15 hands played. It was then that I stopped playing for quite awhile.
I started playing again to play with my friends. At this point I’ve played well over 40k+ hands now. Another irritating example of algorithm manipulation has been is how I’ll pay the blinds and play the hand only to lose, over n over again, hand after hand. Then wen u fold on crap cards (pre-flop), u suddenly realize u folded a winning hand. U would have won either thru making a low pair or by getting the 4 precise cards u would’ve needed. With a ratio of 100 (played n lost) to 3 (folded n would’ve won), if horribly obvious that things r being manipulated to encourage u to purchase chips.
But, even with these flaws, I would recommend this poker app because, all the other apps I’ve tried “cheat” u out of ur chips way more bluntly n don’t seem as secure against hackers as WSOP. Also, they do give u plenty of ways to get free chips.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Sorry to hear you feel this way. Please rest assured that our cards are dealt randomly and each player has an equal chance of winning. Kindly refer to our certification from eCogra: https://secure.ecogra.org/certification/96d9ee45-5dfb-44d5-bd47-76ab59bedc0e.
This is the best poker game out there and it is near perfect I just have a few things that I think could make this truly great. First, I would like some type of free roll tournament every week or month where people could enter for free and maybe earn some bit of real money. Second, I think it would also be nice if there was just a little bit more time to make a decision with hands unless I have missed something. Finally, it would be cool to have leagues of some sort both public and private where people could play like a season or something along those lines. Now to hit on a point that a lot of people bring up in their reviews about having to pay money. Depends on how good you are in all honesty and how well you understand poker and how the people who make games make money. If you aren’t good and you want the games bracelets/rings you are either going to have to be good and earn them the real way or pay lots of money. Poker is a game where 80% or more of people that play never turn a profit it would be stupid not to capitalize on this as a developer and they also have to make money to give us a great game. Like I said truly a great game just a lot of people not understanding how things work in their reviews.
You must buy
As with the other comments, the “randomness” of the community cards is ridiculous. I’ve lost more hands then I can count on the river to a miracle card when leading, and unable to get the same miracle card when I have numerous outs that I could hit. This app is designed to reward the person that buys chips, and break the person that does not. Needless to say, I have not been rewarded because I refuse to purchase chips even when bombarded with chip offers once the app is opened. It is not fair and save me the generic excuse that it’s random and you can check out the certificate. The “buy buy” ads as mentioned earlier are nagging as hell and unfortunately can’t be turned off. I give this 2 stars for the graphics only zero for the car salesman approach regarding buying chips.
Playing at a 5 handed Omaha table with 100k-200k blinds, I’ve seen or been a part of flush beating flush. With 5 players, that’s 28 cards in play that hand and the odds of 2 people having flushes is unreal. I also flopped a set but 2 hearts came and I knew before the turn and river that I would lose to a flush. Sure enough the river was a heart and I lost to the flush because I could not improve my set with a pair in my hands. It’s becoming comical correctly guessing turn and river cards. Today, at the same stakes table and only 4-handed, the flush over flush happened again. This app will never get any of my money. ITS A JOKE!!!
Developer Response ,
Our team is grateful for your honest opinion! Please note that we encourage equality and every single player has the same chance of winning. You can check our eCogra Random Card Shuffling certificate here: https://secure.ecogra.org/certification/96d9ee45-5dfb-44d5-bd47-76ab59bedc0e.Any other concern that you may have, please do not hesitate to write to our Concierge Team: email@example.com. We are very responsive!
- Playtika LTD
- 395.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Playtika LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 3,150,000 Chips $2.99
- 10,080,000 Chips $5.99
- Chips Package $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.