Join the true soccer battle against players around the world! With elegantly simple controls and surprisingly deep team management, World Soccer King brings real soccer multiplayer matchups to your mobile. Travel to famous stadiums around the world, score goals, win games, be the champ, and make your team the greatest of all time! You can also play with your friends!
In World Soccer King, you will need to make a series of key passes to your teammates through the opposing team's defense line. The controls are easy to master. Just drag and release the ball to do all kinds of kicks: short-pass, long-pass, cross and shoot! Whenever you get the ball the in-game time pauses to help you measure up the next shot. But be sure to act quickly because your opponents will start pressing hard to intercept! There is no foul or offside here, so every match is dynamic and speedy, lasting only 3 minutes. You'll need to move quickly!
Win matches and get capsules from which you can discover new footballers or upgrade existing ones: Forwards, Midfielders, Defenders and Goalkeepers! Coordinate your best players with the right tactics to maximize their potential against different rival teams. Your team's choice of formation and uniform opens up new strategies while strengthening various stats of the members.
So if you want to have a good time with a fun PvP game which is easy to pick up, instantly addictive, and challenging to master, this will be the best game for you. Start your team in the quest to be the next World Soccer King!
>> Download World Soccer King for free NOW! <<
- Exciting Soccer matches in real-time online multiplayer.
- Simple and intuitive controls: Just swipe and release to pass and shoot!
- World Soccer King does not utilize foul or offside. Play with your gut and compete fiercely for the ball!
- Open capsules to discover powerful new players or to upgrade existing ones.
- Collect trophies and advance to higher stages with stronger opponents and bigger prizes.
- Get promoted in the weekly leagues to win capsules and coins.
- Connect with Facebook to send and request free gifts!
- Play online matches with your family and friends!
* You need an internet connection to play this game.
* "Extra Time" system updated!
* "Penalty Shoot-out" system updated!
* Improved GK movement.
Ratings and Reviews
great concept, but... when i kick the ball toward my teammate, one would think he would run towards ball. you would think, but you would be wrong. he actually ran the other direction. i have no one that i can pass to, and my closest available teammate runs away!!! so let’s try dribbling the ball to get close to one of my players, since my teammates run away from me. oh wait, my guy just stood there with his finger up his nose after kicking the ball while an opponent way behind him runs past him as my he finishes eating the golden treasure he just found to run after the ball just a little ways in front of him but he is to late.
hopefully playdemic comes out with a version, because their programmers are way better than yours.
also “world” soccer king. the USA is the only place that plays soccer in the “world”. the rest of the “world” plays football. not only can you all not program very well, your ignorant as well.
Good game with lots of issues
First, when you’re playing a game there’s some people that will score then when it’s your turn they disconnect and connect from the game. When they do this you can’t move or do anything. So they win. The game gives them like 20-30 seconds to connect back so that’s enough time to not let you do anything. They should loose if they disconnect more than 5-10 seconds. Also some players quit if they don’t get to play first after the coin toss. So it ends as a draw. If they quit, they should loose. Not be a draw. I really hope that the developers see this review and fix these issues. It’s a great game when everyone plays fair.
Not quite there yet
While I can see where this game wanted to go it just falls short in execution. The one touch controls are easy to pick up. However the game play is where things start to fall apart. I understand it’s not a soccer simulation, however when your running to the ball and your opponent has the ability to push you from behind and knock you down is just frustrating. Also at times it feels like the winner has been predetermined before the match starts because your passes will always miss their mark and the keeper has superhuman reflexes. With a little work this could be a game worth playing. The IAP are not in your face so that’s a plus.
- Bluehole PNIX, Inc.
- 191.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Bluehole PNIX Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Starter's Pack $9.99
- World Soccer Festival $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.