World Time Buddy is a popular visual world clock, time zone converter and scheduler. Millions of people reply on our app and website to schedule calls, meetings and events!
▶ Convert time with a glance down the column of hours.
▶ Pick good meeting times (look for light tiles, representing work/awake-hours).
▶ Select and share times by adding to your calendar, sending in email or copying the times to clipboard.
▶ Use our Widget to easily check current times and to do basic planning.
Locations / Timezones
- 20,000+ cities and time zones
- Rename locations as you like
- Create locations groups (pro)
- Manually re-order and sort
Daylight Saving Time
- Daylight saving (DST) support
- DST warnings 1 week in advance
- Auto-updated time zone and DST database
- Optionally, show your calendars above the hours
- Easily avoid scheduling over existing events.
- Forex calendar is included!
- Swipe to switch to next/prev
- Inline calendar for quick jumps
- Full calendar for longer jumps
- Actively maintained world clock app
- Landscape & portrait support
- Available on iPhone, iPad
- Support for latest iPhone models
- Warnings for inactive time zones
- Misc fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Extremely useful and stable
This app delivers as promised with all advertise functions. It’s simple, clean layout, easy to use, and well thought out. Even if you don’t have the need for this type of tool or function (as many of us do in today’s business climate), having this application at your finger tips (the moment you do need it) is well worth it. While most smart phones have a similar function, and that good thing, the smart phone function is not as clean and takes a few steps to see what you need. If you choose to install Time Buddy, take a moment and add a few major city time zones, say; San Francisco, Denver, Nashville, and New York. You can also add a few countries where companies like DirectTV, AT&T, or Dell out sources their support to. Frankly I wouldn’t do business with any company sending our jobs overseas, but if you do, it’s nice to see the time zone; New Delhi (India) or Manila (Philippines) would be a good start.
I work with clients all over the world. This app is indispensible. I can list multiple time zones and see how they line up throughout the day. It accounts for the date line as well as whether daylight savings is in effect in different regions, so I don't have to remember that 10am in Hawaii is 9am the next day in New Zealand. There's a web interface that syncs with the app and shows all my saved time zones. This app has lots of thoughtful extras, including the ability to see my Google calendars. Highly recommended. I haven't seen a better one.
Love this app!!
I love this app!! I use this app for business all the time. I like that you can change the date so you get accurate times during daylight savings time. You can customize for the cities you need and order the city listings. You also have the option of either am/pm or 24hour clock.
- HELLOKA, LLC
- 41.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Helloka, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.