World Tour (trip memories)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy traveling? World Tour will keep your memories at your fingertips.
World Tour shows a zoomable, scrollable map with pins for all of the places you've visited. Tap a pin and you can read your notes on the place or browse your photos of it. It's great for showing to friends and family or reminiscing about all the fun you've had away from the daily grind.
Not sure you want it? Visit WorldTourIPhone.com to see the app in action and learn more about it.
What's New in Version 1.6
World Tour 1.6 includes a bunch of great improvements:
• You can now add your current location to World Tour—just tap the blue dot on the Add Place screen.
• World Tour now uses the full height of the new 4″ retina display on the iPhone 5 and 2012 iPod touch.
• Maps now show country, region, and city labels on devices running iOS 6. (iOS 5 devices retain the old style satellite maps with national borders.)
• When renaming a place, you now can also pick up its pin and move it.
• Several screens that used to forbid rotation now allow it, particularly on the iPad.
• World Tour no longer occasionally crashes before saving a new place. Sorry about that!
I hope you're enjoying World Tour! If you're having any trouble, make sure to contact me via http://worldtouriphone.com/questions.
Crash and burn
First off, I really wanted to try it because I needed to keep track of places I have been to. So it's a good start. But it crashes every time I click on the i at the bottom right. Secondly, it's showing only a map. What about dates? What about an organized list and photo layout? What about a manageable sort to see past and future? Update it fast or you won't make any more of the $1.99 in the future. 😝😝
I have been looking for something like this for some and this is fantastic! It's easy to use and user friendly. Thanks. If only I could share the stored information with my other devices.
Could be good BUT!!!
I was hopeful...oh well. Wish I could get my money back. Besides the fact that the app crashes when you click on the "i" you can't drop a pin!! You have to search for a place. Some of the places I want to tag are not in a city. For example: Slide Rock in Arizona. I haven't used it a lot but hesitate to put too much time into it at this point.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 07, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BRENTON ROYAL-GORDON
- © 2009-13 Architechies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.