World of Warcraft Mobile Armory
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory app for iPhone and iPod touch is a portable tool that helps you keep track of your characters, access the Auction House, plan your adventures, and keep up with the activities of your guild. This convenient app is easy to install and contains these powerful features:
Characters and Events
* View all of your World of Warcraft characters, along with their stats, equipment, achievement, and more.
* Access key guild stats, your in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
* Browse the full complement of items available in the game and use the talent calculator to decide the best spec for your character.
Remote Auction House
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character's bag, bank, or mailbox on your faction's Auction House or the realm's cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
For more information, visit the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory website at http://www.battle.net/wow/services/mobile-armory/. Post feedback about the app in our forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use. Please note that you must have a World of Warcraft account or Blizzard account to log in to and use this application. To create a Blizzard account, go to www.blizzard.com. You can try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 7.0.2
* Various bug fixes and improvements
Had some major bumps along the way with this app, not gonna lie. But when it works, it's nice. I still have some issues I'd like to see addressed, however.
Transaction limit: Needs to GO. It's extremely frustrating when I hit that limit and still have a ton of auctions to list/things to buy. The Armory app makes using the AH much easier in my opinion and I like not being stuck at my desk trying to list things for sale.
Still freezes when I try to look at character pics.
Guild chat completely wipes if I try to do anything else on my phone. I'll be chatting to guild members, leave the app running and switch over to another app for a moment to do something. Then when I switch back to the Armory app, the chat window is completely empty and I'll have no idea what anyone said then need to ask if anyone said something to me that I missed. Extremely annoying, especially as a guild leader.
App likes to have me randomly signed in to guild chat when I'm not even using it. I'll be playing WoW and look at my guild roster then see myself online twice, once in game and once via remote chat. Even though I'll have the app completely turned off.
It's nice to see you're updating the app more so thank you for that. If you could address these issues I and I'm sure others would greatly appreciate it.
Would Be Great, But...
They've "updated" the app at least twice in the last couple months, but as far as I can tell, it's really only been a formality - just to make sure that app has the same data as ten current patch. They haven't actually addressed any of the bugs or given the app a much needed makeover.
Things like fixing the character screen so it wasn't just a static photo. Or updating the "news" section to have news that's more recent than 2014.
Most of the core functionality is still there, but they really need to give this app an overhaul. I'll never understand why they didn't just scrap it and roll it into the Legion companion app so you could have all the stuff you need in a single, fresh app. I'd even be happy with them simply adding the AH and Guild functionality to the Legion app. Anything, really. Anything more than the perfunctory updates this app's been getting.
I've used this app since its conception. There have been many bugs over the years, in fact I think it's the new Air ship. Any time there is a patch chances are the app will glitch, and sometimes it takes them months to fix it.
That being said I love being able to do my auctions away from my computer. Especially since it pulls items from where ever you may have them, mail, bags, bank, which is great! I also like being able to buy stuff during the day when I think about it and can have it waiting in my mail for when I get home. I've found day prices to also be better than in the evening, at least for my main realm.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 31, 2017
- Version: 7.0.2
- Size: 41.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.