WorldCard Mobile - business card reader & business card scanner
By Penpower Technology Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wall Street Journal recommends it to all professionals. Grab it, manage your contacts.
◆ Awards and Laurels ◆
- Named Best Mobile App OCR by 2010 MOBI Awards
- Winner of the CTIA 2010 E-Tech Award for Mobile Applications - Pro-sumer/Business Productivity
- Secured a spot among the Top 10 apps in the Business category in 194 countries
- Ranked #1 Business app in US App Store
- Ranked #1 Business Card Scanning application in Macworld.com
- The preferred business card management tool of mobile phone developers like HTC, telecommunications companies such as CHT/Taiwan Mobile and CRM developers like JustSystems
- Over 20 million users worldwide
◆ Testimonials ◆
- “For scanning business cards onto your iPhone, WorldCard Mobile stands out.” – Macworld
- “I’ve always been skeptical about contact capturing technologies…but I’m an overnight convert - [WorldCard Mobile] changed my outlook (pun intended).” - Bill French, iPhone CTO
- “WorldCard Mobile accurately read and sorted fax and mobile numbers, even when the cards labels used short-hand.” - Bob Tedeschi, New York Times
◆ App Description ◆
WorldCard Mobile, the leading business card scanning application for iPhone, uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to users' native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards or email signatures.
◆ Why WorldCard Mobile? ◆
- Capture business cards anytime & anywhere.
- Capture business card images with the iPhone’s camera.
- Recognition of 25 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Mexico), Turkish, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Arabic, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese,Japanese, Korean.
- Sort recognized information by name, position, company, phone number, fax number, address or other fields.
◆ Manage contacts easily ◆
- View and manage contact info with Card holder function. Make a phone call, send SMS and email to your contacts directly.
- Provide nearby contacts function help you visit contacts easily
- Select partially and recognize the specific area that contains the correct data.
- Find your contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Expand your social and professional networks.
- Sync with Google Contacts and manage your contacts seamlessly.
- Support cover flow function in landscape mode
◆ Smart functions for your business *
- Exchange contact data through Open In, Mail and iTunes File Sharing. Import/export or backup your data on Mac/Windows quickly and conveniently.
- Share or backup your contacts via cloud services (iCloud / Dropbox). Manage your contacts on all devices, such as Mac or Windows PC.
- Recognize QR code to get more information easily.
- Copy email signatures and add them to your contact lists.
What's New in Version 7.2.2
- Fix bug
Colossal Waste of Time and Money!
Another business card / contact app with useless features that doesn't do the basics welll or has the functionality that busy professionals with lots of contacts need. First, Apple's contact management system is weak and shouldnt be dependent on by anyone who values their contacts and uses them professionally. A good basic contact management system has a desktop or well-working web services that syncs with the IOS app and from which one can control what goes into Apple's contact system via sync or vCard exports that maintains the grouping. Groupings and easy correction of OCR misreads are a must. It's that simple. This program does none of this. Don't bother! And don't make the mistake of buying their Mac program - totally inadequate, buggy, doesn't work.
Used to be great, now it's impossible to use.
This app has been of great used to me in the past, which is why I bought the full version. Now, with the latest update, I can't even figure out how to use it. The app interface has become cluttered with all of these new capabilities, but it's no longer workable for the main task that I purchased at four: to add contacts by way of taking a picture of a business card. I've given up on it and I am sorry that I paid anything for the full version when I did.
Update is terrible
It would be difficult to express how dissatisfied I am with the update. The earlier version was intuitive and straight forward. I care nothing about your "dashboard " features and have no desire to learn them. Why do I want to open this and then go back to the app and get the info smh. It used to be u copied the signature line opened this app copied in the info and bam you were finished. A perfect example of tinkering with a great product and killing it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 7.2.2
- Size: 61.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Penpower Inc.
- ©2009-2013 Penpower Technology Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.