WorldCard Mobile - business card reader & business card scanner
By Penpower Technology Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wall Street Journal recommends it to all professionals. Grab it, manage your life.
* Awards and Laurels *
• Named Best Mobile App OCR by 2010 MOBI Awards
• Winner of the CTIA 2010 E-Tech Award for Mobile Applications - Pro-sumer/Business Productivity
• Secured a spot among the Top 10 apps in the Business category in 194 countries
• Ranked #1 Business app in US App Store
• Ranked #1 Business Card Scanning application in Macworld.com
• The preferred business card management tool of mobile phone developers like HTC, telecommunications companies such as CHT/Taiwan Mobile and CRM developers like JustSystems
• Over 20 million users worldwide
* Testimonials *
• “For scanning business cards onto your iPhone, WorldCard Mobile stands out.” – Macworld
• “I’ve always been skeptical about contact capturing technologies…but I’m an overnight convert - [WorldCard Mobile] changed my outlook (pun intended).” - Bill French, iPhone CTO
• “WorldCard Mobile accurately read and sorted fax and mobile numbers, even when the cards labels used short-hand.” - Bob Tedeschi, New York Times
* App Description *
WorldCard Mobile, the leading business card scanning application for iPhone, uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to instantly transfer information from business cards to users' native contacts. With a simple click of the camera, you no longer have to manually input contact info from business cards or email signatures.
Demo Movie: http://worldcard.penpowerinc.com/demo/worldcard-Mobile-iphone_demo.htm
* Why WorldCard Mobile? *
• Capture business cards anytime & anywhere
• Capture business card images with the iPhone’s camera.
• Support interface in different languages - English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch.
• Recognition of 20 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Mexico), Turkish, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway. You can switch from one language to another, just like that!
• Sort recognized information by name, position, company, phone number, fax number, address or other fields.
* Manage contacts easily *
• View and manage contact info with Card holder function. Make a phone call, send SMS and email to your contacts directly.
• Merge new business card info with existing contacts.
• Select partially and recognize the specific area that contains the correct data.
• Find your contacts on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Expand your social and professional networks.
• Now Sync with Google Contacts and manage your contacts seamlessly!
• Manage contacts from both WorldCard Contacts and Google Contacts via WorldCard Mobile.
* Smart functions for your business *
• Exchange contact data through Open In, Mail and iTunes File Sharing. Import/export or backup your data on Mac/Windows quickly and conveniently.
• Share or backup your contacts via cloud services (iCloud / Dropbox). Manage your contacts on all devices, such as Mac PC/Windows PC.
• Recognize QR code to get more information easily.
• Copy email signatures and add them to your contact lists.
* Best Reviews *
• Best business app - Great for the networking business professional. (May 15, 2012 by Ellis Tarver)
• Great app! - Works as stated. Very useful for conferences! (May 14, 2012 by AustinFrthngSlsh)
• Great App. I like that I can put the cards in individual groups like the LV Green Chamber of Commerce and BNI. (May 10, 2012 by 21tenlasvegas)
• Editor Review - If you're a frequent business card recipient and you'd like to be mobile-enabled, check out WorldCard Mobile. (Michael Rose from TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
* Compatible with iOS 7/iPhone 5S/5C/5 *
What's New in Version 6.3.1
- bug fix for iOS v7.1
Oh, my God! Are you still using handwritten input contacts? Dude, you are outdated. Come and try this software now! It will give you a surprise! I'll use it. It helped me save a lot of time.
Bought this app to do basic biz card scanning with iPhone camera. This app was an epic fail. Every photo scan had numerous mistakes despite following all the suggestions for how to get accurate scans. Ended up just typing the info from 50 biz cards into my computer. It was faster than it would have been to edit all of the errors from this app. $2.99 down the drain. Don't make the same mistake I did.
I think it is a useful app. There are many different languages. It is easy to manage my contacts. I recommend it to you.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 13, 2014
- Version: 6.3.1
- Size: 29.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Penpower Inc.
- ©2009-2013 Penpower Technology Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.