In order to use this app your company must be a WorldAware, Inc. and/or its parents and subsidiaries (“WA”) client and have a current license to our Worldcue® TRAVELER solution.
WorldAware’s enhanced Worldcue® Mobile app is designed to deliver Travel Intelligence® and assistance while on-the-go.
The app provides:
* Immediate access to critical information, tools and assistance
* Quick connection to global hotline services
* Important Notices created by your company, reminding you of policies and procedures in key locations
* Current and future itinerary details
* Ability to keep contact information updated
* Navigation Languages: British English, US English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, Norwegian, and German
Access a full history of all your in-app push communications allowing you to see all past messages and notifications: Items listed in the history include any alerts you received based on your trip or assignment, any messages sent between yourself and your organization via Worldcue® Communicator, and any times you initiated the Crisis or Check In quick connect buttons.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t edit trips
There is no way to edit your trips once they’ve been submitted, and therefore information given is irrelevant because plans changed. Looks like you have to completely delete and restart if you want to change one little detail. If that’s not the case, then the app is very unintuitive because I can’t find it anywhere there OR online.
Keeps you aware of the alerts around you!
This app is very fluid and keeps you aware of the world around you via timely alerts and an intuitive UI. It presents both the alert and various ways to react to that alert in a straightforward manner, without being cumbersome or incoherent. I would recommend this app to anyone concerned about the possible risks when traveling!
Can't log in
I was able to login when I first downloaded the app a few weeks ago. However, last week I was traveling and wanted to make sure I was logged in just in case I needed to use the app and it said I had been logged out due to inactivity. I tried logging in again and all I get now is an error and statement that the issue is being worked on.
First, why would this app log me out? There are features that may need to be accessed in a hurry. Don't auto log out.
Second, is the issue really being worked on? Right now the app is completely useless if I can't even log in.
- WorldAware, Inc.
- 11.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 WorldAware, Inc. and/or its parents and subsidiaries (“WA”)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.