In order to use this app your company must be a WorldAware, Inc. and/or its parents and subsidiaries (“WA”) client and have a current license to our Worldcue® TRAVELER solution.
WorldAware’s enhanced Worldcue® Mobile app is designed to deliver Travel Intelligence® and assistance while on-the-go.
The app provides:
* Immediate access to critical information, tools and assistance
* Quick connection to global hotline services
* Important Notices created by your company, reminding you of policies and procedures in key locations
* Current and future itinerary details
* Ability to keep contact information updated
* Navigation Languages: British English, US English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, Italian, Norwegian, and German
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t edit trips
There is no way to edit your trips once they’ve been submitted, and therefore information given is irrelevant because plans changed. Looks like you have to completely delete and restart if you want to change one little detail. If that’s not the case, then the app is very unintuitive because I can’t find it anywhere there OR online.
I just downloaded this App and am trying to create an account. My company has a partnership with the product. I can’t even get past the create an account. It states that my email is in an incorrect format even though it my exact email. Very frustrating App.
Clunky app in need of modernization
It won’t save Emergency Contacts.
The home screen goes blank after you change from it (transition to Emergency Contacts screen).
The app needs to be modernized to incorporate Face ID and these noted bugs, among others, need fixing.
- WorldAware, Inc.
- 27.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 WorldAware, Inc. and/or its parents and subsidiaries (“WA”)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.