By WorldMate, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join over 10 million travelers who rely on WorldMate to plan, book, and manage every aspect of their trips.
WorldMate automatically organizes your trips, gives you real time flight alerts, in addition to a wide array of other incredible travel services.
Experience the magic of WorldMate! Forward your airline, hotel, and car rentals travel reservations to email@example.com, and you’re good to go!
• Itinerary Manager- Organize flights, hotels, cars, meetings, and transportation
• Pushed flight alerts for any change in your flight’s details
• Real-time flight status integrated into your itinerary
• Sync your itinerary to your iPhone calendar
• Share itineraries with your Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn networks
• Edit you itinerary on the go
• New! Online Check-in
• Past trips - Access your past trips information
• Maps & Directions to items in your itinerary
• Travel Dashboard
• Discreetly send your itinerary to family, friends or colleagues
Booking and Planning: (Currently iPhone only)
• Amazing hotel booking interface allows you to search for the best deals around, including smart filters, map view, and much more!
• Express Booking - Make your future bookings quick and simple! WorldMate has the ability to remember your hotel and car rental payment information.
• Hotel Price Alerts – All you have to do is forward us your hotel confirmation emails, and we'll let you know when we find a better deal for you!
• Counter Offers – WorldMate will let you know when upgrades and additional savings are available. Actions such as ‘Cancel’ or ‘Update’ can now be handled directly from within your itinerary.
• Search flight schedules for over 800 airlines worldwide.
• Make limo, town car and van reservations with ease!
• Complete, five-day global weather forecast
• Tip Calculator with Global Tipping Guide
• Currency Converter with daily Exchange Rate updates
• Local search powered by Yelp
TechCrunch: “WorldMate + Push = Must Have iPhone App… If you are serious about taking control of your business travel don’t settle for less”
Engadget: “WorldMate is remarkably useful for keeping tabs on a travel schedule”
LA Times: “Nine million members can't be wrong. The upgrade to Gold is a one-time fee, not a subscription, and it's a must.”
PC World: “WorldMate Gold is an excellent all-around travel companion”
CNET: “WorldMate's strength is that it puts all of those things in one package.”
What's New in Version 5.0.3
Efficient and enjoyable
After looking at a number of travel apps, this is -- by far -- the best of the bunch. I enjoy the ability to forward information and have it populate my itinerary. While I would like the app add the ability to easily forward information to a friend, spouse or colleague, this app is always improving. I expect it will still be the top app.
this app has always been so handy and now its on the iPad. The differences between Worldmate & Tripit is that Tripit recognizes when you are traveling in a group. Thus, you can record multiple passengers. Worldmate though recognizes the hotel coupons from the travel documents.
Not that good
Now that I've used it through a whole trip, I realize you can't trust it. Gate info wrong 2 of the 4 flights we had. Might as well get rid of this app. Doesn't update forever. Sitting at the gate an hour past scheduled time because no crew and this app still shows it "on time". Totally useless.
Additionally, 6 months later it still doesn't keep up with airline schedules. Can't rely on this app at all. Still a piece of junk.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 11, 2014
- Version: 5.0.3
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WorldMate, Inc.
- © 2013 WorldMate Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.