Worry Watch - Anxiety Journal
By Akilan Rajendran
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Often we worry and get anxious about everyday things. Later we realize most of those worries were unnecessary and some irrational too. Yet, we worry again next time for something else. And this goes on.
Worry Watch is a unique journal app designed to capture and reflect on those momentary self-realizations. By logging ‘what might happen’ perception and then tracking it to ‘what did happen’ reality, we may get a deeper understanding of our worry / anxiety patterns. Such an understanding may help us challenge our perceptions and subsequently may help change our future thought patterns in a positive way.
How to use the app:
1. Log: Write down what is bothering you in which area of your life.
2. Track: Once past the worry, note down if it turned out to be as bad as you worried
3. Analyze: View the patterns and trends in your anxiety with the help of charts generated by the app based on the data you entered.
4. Realize: Based on your own statistics, realize that your worries may be mostly unfounded.
5. Reflect: Challenge your worry perception next time you tend to worry
1. Universal: Pay once to use in all your iOS devices - iPhone, iPod, iPad
2. Privacy: Protect the journal using a passcode
3. Offline: No internet connection needed
4. Quick Search: Search events based on title of event
5. Advanced Search: Extensive filters to search events based on outcome, context, date and day of week
6. Daily Reminders: Set aside time daily to clear your mind
7. Customizations: Personalize the app using your own contexts
For more information and support, visit website worrywatch.com
What's New in Version 2.5
iOS 9 fixes and enhancements
New feature: Daily reminder
Thanks for your feedback. Special thanks to 5-star reviews.
Simple, secure and effective
I find writing down my worries helps me to ruminate less. I wanted something private (the list-making app I tried kept trying to share my lists with Facebook friends!) and simple. Worry Watch is perfect for that. As an added bonus, it offers charts to help me visualize the shape of my worry tendencies. I'm very happy with it.
Read about it online and it's helpful already to see patterns in what I worry about. Seems pretty flexy and I like it so far. Curious, though, if you can export your data? Charge lets you do that and it's a really useful feature!
Great app if your the type of person who ruminates and worries about things till they get solved. You basically write down the worry, and you await the outcome , and fill it in and write notes about this. Helps to take the worries off your mind.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 18, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Akilan Rajendran
- © Akilan Rajendran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.