We believe in the critical importance of worship. It moves our hearts in ways nothing else can. Our goal is to create tools to help and support worship teams. In doing that, we built the Worship Band in Hand app that gives worship teams of all sizes new options and abilities for services and rehearsals.
Band in Hand Gives You Unparalleled Flexibility:
• Loop any section of a song on-the-fly during live play
• Rearrange a song into any order by dragging song sections around (add new sections, remove sections to shorten a song, change the order of the sections that are there)
• Change the Key and/or Tempo of any song
• Change the volume of individual instruments in a song
• Set List Synchronization between devices*
• Playback Synchronization between devices*
• Upload Your Own Songs!**
• Stand-Alone Click Tracks
• Hands-free control with a Bluetooth Foot Pedal (AirTurn) for playing and looping
Use Band in Hand to Improve Your Rehearsals:
• Loop a section of a song to play it over and over until you're confident you've learned that section.
• Play along with a click and real band, no matter where you are, to become a better musician.
• Solo an instrument to hear how that part is played.
• Slow down the song using our tempo change to make it easier to learn a new song.
• Look at chord charts or lyrics on your device while Band in Hand plays in the background.
*The Set List and Playback Synchronization In-App Subscription is $9.99 USD per month and renews automatically.
**The Custom Multitrack Songs Upload In-App Subscription is $6.99 USD per month and renews automatically.
Auto-Layout updates so the app looks better on all screen sizes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Small Churches
I use this in our small church and it works great. When I have a guitarist, I can mute that instrument. When I am leading and know I won’t be able to devote my attention to keyboard, I can turn that layer on. The price of the songs seems reasonable, but it adds up. The same songs in multi tracks format ranges from $10 to $25 on other sites. The most I have seen in this app so far is $9.99. PLEASE add an auto login option. It is a pain and a distraction to have to login each time I open the app. It makes me sweat when I am on stage and I hope that my finder hits that login button in just the right spot.
A great worship accompany app!!!
I downloaded the app yesterday...and already up and running. The program was fairly intuitive, and easy to navigate. Just remember to save your settings by pushing the "download" button, or else you'll be using the unedited versions of the song. That was the trickiest part for me...but once I figured out the nuisances of the app....it was a breeze.
Everything that you want/ need to make his app work needs to be purchased. A simple metronome on this app needs to be bought at he price of $1.99 which I think is over priced for a simple click on each beat. When you first download you have to again download another song just so you can do anything on the app. I hope my review helps you so that you don’t waste your time.
- Pepino Studios LLC
- 22 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pepino Studios, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Custom Multitrack Songs $6.99
- Set List Syncing/Multi-device Streaming $9.99
- Stand-Alone Click Track $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.