Welcome to a fairer, more human face of finance.
Worthy helps you save and grow your money — and do it in a way that better aligns with your values and lifestyle.
Proceeds from your purchase of Worthy's 5% fixed interest bonds are used to help fuel American small businesses. Imagine that — putting your money to work by supporting your fellow humans.
Here's what you can expect:
- securely connect your bank account via our Instant Account Verification process or using microdeposit verification;
- purchase as many bonds as you'd like, at any time (current limit of 10,000 per user);
- set up recurring investments to put your investment on autopilot;
- activate automatic round-ups and watch your savings grow effortlessly, as you keep your spending habits;
- withdraw your funds when you need them, without penalty.
Get started on your way to higher returns!
Worthy is not a bank and investments in Worthy Bonds are not bank deposits. They are not insured by the FDIC. Investing in Worthy Bonds involves risk of loss. You should always carefully consider investments in any security and you should be comfortable with your understanding of the investment and its risks.
This update adds small improvements and clarifications to some app functions.
Ratings and Reviews
This App is pretty good. It lets you buy three year bonds and shows real time interest. Buy Buy Buy. I wish I could sign in on the app though, instead of being re routed. But all in all, great app and easy Bonds!
Great App, Small Bug
When I got to the step of uploading documents, the app crashed when I said “Take Photo”. The work around was to just take a photo outside of the app and then upload from library, so it only stopped me for about 10 seconds, but you might want to fix this.
Needs more work
Looks like the app is just a web view of the website. Would like to see a way to login with faceId instead of going to the mobile website to login. If I click on the bottom link once logged in it’ll take me to another website and there’s no way to go back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.