WOSU Public Media App
By WOSU Public Media
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
WOSU Public Media App:
The WOSU App allows you to watch and listen to all of WOSU’s programs, Radio and TV!
The app provides On-Demand content of all your favorite shows, live streaming of the radio channels, PBS Kids! content with parental controls, easy access to the live Radio and TV program schedule plus the ability to explore additional content!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off. Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from WOSU even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing. Watch PBS programs easily from your device, no matter where you are.
• Integrated WOSU TV and Radio program schedules
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another channel with a single click.
• Listen to WOSU in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access WOSU’s programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When accessing programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen/watch the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The WOSU Public Media App displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The WOSU Public Media App is brought to you by the people at WOSU and Public Media Apps. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support WOSU Public Media by becoming a member today!
What's New in Version 3.8.26
Improvements based on user feedback
Not user friendly for me
I love having the app since the radio signal is so hard to get. I hook my iPad to the stereo for good sound. But everyday I struggle to find d the ‘live stream’ part to turn it on. Easy on my iPhone, but the iPad; not so much. Maybe I need more morning coffee first.