- App developed by a Medical professional working in the Wound care field.
- This application Performs the same tasks as very expensive wound tracker applications and systems at a fraction of the Price.
- Can be used for clinical research and practical for the clinical and hospital setting
- Register a Patient
- Take a picture of a wound or upload a picture from your photos with the included reference card within the picture
- Obtain surface area along with maximum height and width of the wound
- Review for comparison of size
- Save, Print, or upload for medical record keeping
Please see Demo Video: on website http://www.woundtrackerpro.com
Wound Tracker Professional provides accurate, fast measurement, tracking, and organization of patient wound history right in the palm of your hand.
This innovative application allows users to take photos, measure, and keep track of chronic wounds along the treatment course.
Users may add additional patient information once a Patient is registered, users can take a photo of the patient’s wound and take an accurate and fast measurement of the wound, the application then calculates the area of the measured wound.
After a measurement is saved, users can review the wound along with the area corresponding to each date that a measurement was taken. In case of multiple measurements, progression of the wound can be graphed for easy comparison.
If needed, summary of the entire patient history can be converted to a PDF file which the user may choose to upload, print, or email for medical record keeping.
- Patient DOB selection
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Time saver in a busy practice.
Great app that has potential to be awesome. It crashes at times or kicks me out while trying to take photo. It won't allow you to enlarge the photo after it has been taken. This makes the measurements calculated from outlining the wound with you finger, inaccurate, which in turn prevents accurate wound progression tracking.
Pros: simple operation, easy setup
Cons: unable to add pictures already taken on iDevice, only a comment section to notate wound (would rather have check boxes with all available terms), doesn't fully utilize iPhone 5 screen, requires pt's b-day and medical number ( should be optional but I made them up).
Wish I could get my money back, not sure ten dollars
- Narek Garukyan
- 9.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 NAH Technologies.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.