Wow Bao offers noodle and rice bowls, pan- seared potstickers, fresh made salads, and our iconic steamed Bao - hot Asian buns with a variety of savory and sweet fillings.
Wow Bao is known for tasty food, energetic service and affordable prices, all served “at the speed of life.”
Supported location for mobile order/pay:
• 1 W. Division St. Chicago, IL
• 200 N. Michigan Ave Chicago, IL
• Order fresh food and beverages, ready in minutes
• Select a pickup time (place now or schedule ahead)
• Quickly see the cubby where your order will appear
• Browse our menu
• Find other Wow Bao locations & hours
@wowbao on Instagram
@baomouth on Twitter facebook.com/hotasianbuns
Or contact us @ http://wowbao.com/contact/
Why hello there. Let’s get started on what’s new and what’s been fixed.
- We changed the app’s font from Magnum SansPro to San Francisco. The app is looking pretty chic and slick.
- We’ve added the address of the store you ordered from on the checkout screen. Now you never have to wonder where you ordered from. We got you.
Fixed a recent issue where sauces couldn't be added to some items.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool app & love the technology in the restaurant
Easy ordering experience that’s beautifully designed. Loved the fun animations (with the little bao character)on the cubbies in the store that culminates with your name appearing on the cubby.
It would be great if the restaurant provided mood lighting to create more atmosphere. This could be particularly cool at night to make it an inviting space for hanging out.
I feel like a pretty basic function of any commerce app is being able to see your past orders (or current orders underway) somewhere in the UI. When you order from the app it offers no feedback, no confirmation that your order was taken, no reminder to go pick it up... just poof! Gone. If you can’t do an app right, don’t do one, leave it to GrubHub or someone else.
Seriously one of the best designed apps. Amazing photography plus it’s awesome to get the food out of their automated cubbies.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.