I’d like to represent you new Wow Live Pixel Wallpapers. It’s the world of Pixel. Immerse yourself in the colorful world of 8-bit adventures.
We have created different heroes and made short animated stories with them. Funny, cute, love or angry and sad all emotions are here. Put any animation on your lock screen and surprise your friends. One touch the screen will alive Pixel hero.
Also you can send any animated hero in iMessage. The easiest way describe your emotions is using WOW Pixel! Just try, you will like it.
Create your own stories for our characters and send them to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Works only on iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, iPhone 6s & 6s Plus!
Upgrade to the Premium version get regular content updates and remove ads. Choose from different Premium subscription options:
• Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
• Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are:
1 week Subscription with 3 day free trial
1 month Subscription
1 year Subscription
• Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
• You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
How are you?
We have added new pixel characters for iMessage and wow category for Live Wallpapers.
Also we have corrected the errors that affect the speed of work live wallpapers.
Thanks for staying with us! Waiting for your review!
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t even work, least not with my phone
I was expecting these wallpapers to be like gifs where they move on their own, but it’s just one of those “Live Photos” that move slightly when you tap it. the advertisements for it were seriously misleading. And for some reason it doesn’t work with my phone at all. Also the first time I downloaded a wallpaper I didn’t even know that I got it, because I immediately got a paywall notification and thought I wasn’t allowed to unless I paid the subscription. The prices are way too much for what this actually is. And they really need to cool it with the paywall notif, I’ve probably gotten the window pop up over six times when using the app once. Even if the wallpapers did work, there’s no way I’m paying for something like this, let alone a subscription. Either make the app 4 or 5 dollars, instead of being free to download, or get rid of the paywall in the app, and I guarantee the people who made this that they’ll get a lot more success with this app. Also they really should have stated in the description that this only works with the latest iphone models, because with my iPhone 6, I got nothing out of this.
Why is this rated so good?
This app is not what you would intentionally think. All the ads and the sponsors were just misleading. More than likely, you’ve probably seen the ads and they act like gifs and play on their own, but in this case it’s the exact opposite. You have to hold down the picture just too see it move which is entirely misleading, and second, I can’t count how many times I have seen the premium membership card and the “rate this app” ad come up into my screen. Every picture (it seems) it pops up a “rate this app!” ad and it really bugs me. Also, the premium membership is really expensive for it to be monthly. It’s about 4-7 dollars a month just to get a couple extra backgrounds that aren’t even gifs (flashback to the misleading) and still not being able to play by themselves? Overall, this is misleading, the pictures are pixelated, and they don’t play by themselves. If you want to zest your lock screen background, I would recommend this app, but beware. All the ads are misleading and you have to hold down the screen just to play the Live Photo.
When I first went into the app, I was like everyone else giving a one star. A payment method popped up, and once I got past that, many wallpapers were not free. I got quite frustrated when I tried to save one because it kept telling me that it had lost color. Then I looked at the description. And there it was, only iPhone 6s and higher would work. However, the app gives you live stickers for iMessage. So before you give a one star, check what phone you have. All live wallpaper apps that I have tried need an iPhone 6s or above. Also, developers can you please put that it is for iPhone 6s and above? I do not want you to get such bad reviews because of unknown information.
- Irina Ershov
- 52.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Ndebele, North, Northern Sami, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iKap
- In-App Purchases
- Premium subscription weekly $9.99
- Premium subscription monthly $16.99
- Premium membership weekly $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.