WPBF 25 Hurricane Tracker
By Hearst Television
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monitor and track hurricanes and tropical storms with this all-inclusive free app from WPBF 25. Interactive maps, forecasts, local shelters, evacuation zones and emergency numbers are right at your fingertips. See if you’re in the storm’s path by viewing the latest cone of uncertainty and track models. The easy-to-follow “threat meter” shows you when there’s reason for concern and when all is quiet. Get thorough checklists to prepare your family, home and pets. Receive up-to-the-minute information from the WPBF 25 newsroom and instant access to Facebook plus Twitter post from Mike Lyons and the First Alert Weather Team plus key government agencies. You’ll be prepared, up to date, and connected to what’s going on when Hurricanes and Tropical Storms strike before, during, and after the storm. This is the one “must-have” app for hurricane season.
• Maps tracking projected storm paths, Satellite, Radar, Winds, More
• Tropical Storms and Hurricane warnings, watches, advisories
• Live streaming video
• Live updates from Live Wire, Facebook, and Twitter
• Hurricane Videos, Slideshows, Headlines from WPBF 25 First Alert Weather
• Checklists, Planning Maps, and more info to help you prepare and stay safe
• Share your storm photos and videos with "u local" - they may be shown on TV
What's New in Version 4.1.1
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Television
- © Hearst Television
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.