Take the WPBF 25 News app with you everywhere you go and be the first to know of breaking news happening in West Palm Beach and the surrounding area. Always stay up to date with the latest local news, national, sports, traffic, political, entertainment stories and much more. Download the WPBF 25 News app for free today.
Our Local News, Weather and Sports App Features Include:
- West Palm Beach breaking news alerts with push notifications
- Live streaming breaking news updates from our WPBF 25 News reporters when it happens, where it happens
- Local news submission area for breaking news, news tips and the ability to email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom to be featured on air
- Share stories via email or your social media pages
- Up to date, current local weather conditions, hourly West Palm Beach weather updates, and 7 day forecasts
- An interactive radar that lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity
- West Palm Beach weather alerts and updates, First Alert Weather videocasts and more
We update the app regularly to keep things working smoothly for you!
Like us? Give us five stars! Have feedback? Use the in-app contact screen in the menu or send us an email at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
All the news and weather I need
WPBF app gives me all the news and weather I need in an easy to navigate app. I would prefer more substance to the articles, but realistically I don’t have time to read all the details...so they give me enough info to know what is happening in the community. The weather forecasters are the best! I rely on WPBF for the most accurate weather forecast.
Not useful or Relevant...
I've had the app for a few years, always hopeful that it would come around and be better for local, breaking and relevant news. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened. Often the stories don't match up, an article is on there for days, obsessed with Dalia (who really cares), lots of ads, videos are a serious pain with 30 second ads and not enough local news. It's a shame. Has potential but they just aren't taking the suggestions seriously. It's finally getting deleted.
Pitiful forecasting on Irma.
Had everyone convinced it was going up the East Coast and the forecasting turned into “Oh its there”, “Now its over there”, “no its going there now” Sounded like a bunch of rank amateurs.
Then, when it hit the SW coast you were in Delray Beach sucking up to your rich New Yorkers who took over that whole area and talking about winds there instead of getting down and dirty and covering the “lesser “ base of your network, the people who were getting wacked, you were in Delray and Boca acting like you were “ on the scene” for Irma, effectively abandoning the people in harms way.
A TRULY PATHETIC PERFORMANCE.
- Hearst Television
- 95.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, WPBF-TV Company on behalf of WPBF-TV
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.