Wrecked is all about vehicle destruction. Cause a maximum amount of devastation and destruction as you crash into oncoming traffic. Metal bends, parts fly, engines explode, and cars tumble. Wrecked is one highlight reel after another as you cause massively brutal accidents. Wreak havoc in 15 cars, across 18 tracks, and in three different game modes. Enter the Wrecked Circuit, test your skill in Crash Mode, or compete in daily tournaments against the other racers.
• Physics based destruction system. Parts fly, metal deforms, and parts crumple
• 15 Cars ranging from multi million dollar Sports Cars to Fire Trucks
• 18 Tracks to inflict maximum damage and cause massive accidents
• 3 Gameplay Modes including the Wrecked Circuit, Single Race Mode, and the Crash Course
• Daily tournaments let you compete against other Wrecked racers to win prizes
• View the destruction from any angle with the Wrecked replay system
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love the concept. Been waiting for a game like this for iOS. I miss playing burnout crash mode sooooo much. I know you guys will continue to work on this game. Hopefully. Listen to the people. Not the ones spitting the poison, the ones of us who actually have a full functioning brain. Couple requests. Give us some options bro. Some tilt steering and some volume options. Maybe even a way to speed up button on the crashing part. When they start the point counting process and what have you. Keep up the good work. I’m stoked about future updates.
Reminds of Burnout
Cool game, not really anything like in out there. I wanted this to be more like burnout but it's still pretty good.
Destruction at its best
Haha, awesome game, hilarious crashes and a great set of cars. Crashing a bus into a taxi is an amazing feeling.
- Flight Systems LLC
- 981.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Flight Systems
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.