By Kevin Smith
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The most beautiful way to compose and send a tweet on your Mac.
“Wren for Twitter is nearly perfect” – 52 Tiger
“So I closed TweetDeck, fired up Wren and went back to work.” – TNW
”One, it definitely reduces distraction. Secondly, it also increases your tweet quality.” – Chris Bowler
“Wren has been beautifully designed” – MacStories
~~~~~ Featured by Apple in “New and Noteworthy” and “Staff Favorites” ~~~~~
• Awesome support for multiple accounts
• Post tweets with pictures using Twitter's image service
• Schedule tweets for later using Buffer
• Save drafts for later tweeting
• Keyboard shortcuts for everything
• Option to hide Dock icon
• Use your favorite link shortening service
• Username autocomplete
• Global keyboard shortcut for showing and hiding the app
• Full-screen mode in Lion
• See your last tweet so you know what you said last and how long ago you said it
What's New in Version 1.6.10
* Menu bar icon now supports dark menu bar
* Updated multiple desktop behavior
Only 3 drafts?
I was looking for something like this for awhile for my Mac and was thrilled when I found out about Wren...but not-so-thrilled when I found out I could only keep 3 drafts. Had I dug deeper prior to purchasing, this would’ve been the deal breaker. Please make it unlimited; the ideas don’t just cut-off at 3. (I have over 500 in my Drafts app)