Wrestling Revolution (Free)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Leagues ahead of its major league counterparts." - Bullz-Eye
Tap, pinch, and swipe your way through gaming's biggest ever wrestling universe - now expanded to feature almost 400 characters spread across 9 different promotions!
Thanks to the intuitive touch-screen controls, every step taken and every punch thrown is more satisfying than ever. And with up to 10 characters in the ring and dozens of fully interactive weapons, it's the wildest action a mobile device can handle!
Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make all the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. And when you want to get serious, upgrade to "Pro" status to enjoy customizing every aspect of the game.
* Virtual buttons are available in the "Options". Play through the tutorial for full instructions.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R (Run) and P (Pick-Up) buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch the stats to train them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations.
- If you know your device can only handle a certain number of wrestlers onscreen, please specifiy this limitation in the "Display" options.
- If you find that your device struggles when viewing the many character slots, consider switching to "Basic" text and turning off the "Portraits".
What's New in Version 1.86
- Enhanced compatibility with the latest hardware and operating systems (please e-mail support for assistance if this is not your experience).
Chat bubbles disappear right when they pop up
This game is literally one of the best games I've run into, I've played this game on and off for the past year and even when I delete it, I keep coming back, I've recently downloaded it again, and I love it just as much as I did the first time I played it, but there's a bug or something whenever someone talks and the chat bubbles pops up with what they are saying, they hurry up and disappear with no possible chance of reading them, it has never done that to me before but has now and I hate having to refresh the app every time basically after I have a match, so I'm asking to please figure it out and possibly fix ASAP please, I love what y'all are doing with these games and they are amazing, thank you.
Great game with a few bugs
Fun game to play. Takes me back 18 years ago to Fire Pro Premium X on Super Famicon.
Dialog bubbles transitioning too quickly half the time (can't read text). Have to restart app.
Ad Plays: New bug where some of the in-game ads do not have an exit button - even when video has fully played. Have to restart app, which means you have to replay last match (sometimes up to 4-5 times).
I'm not expecting any updates to this app so I'm doubtful this will be fixed.
Only critique is loosing Creative Control in contracts and how it relates to entire move set. I can handle name/gimmick/costume changes, but having your move set completely changed and always for the worse is a burden. I have reset characters just to avoid wrestling 30+ game weeks with terrible, app generated move sets.
I have been plying this game for a while and when I meet with people after matches or when text comes up on the screen, it moves past very quickly so that I'm not able to read it. If there's anyway this can be fixed, plz fix it thank u
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 1.86
- Size: 88.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Matthew James
- © 2012 MDickie
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$4.99