"The coolest app on the planet." - Review Fix
Gaming's biggest ever wrestling universe has found its natural home on the big screen! This special edition of "Wrestling Revolution" is designed for tablets and squeezes even more action into the arena - with matches featuring up to 50 wrestlers and 100 weapons. Touch-screen is also more satisfying than ever from this perspective - as you tap, pinch, and swipe for intuitive control.
Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make the right moves backstage as well as in the ring. Or simply blow off steam in the free training sessions that also include randomized matches.
You can instantly upgrade to "Pro" status whenever you want to get serious, which unlocks access to exhibition matches of your own creation - along with a comprehensive editor that allows you to customize all 350 characters across the 9 different rosters.
Please play through the tutorial for full instructions.
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple / Throw object
R = Run
P = Pick up / Drop
T = Taunt / Pin
* To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R and P buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch their stats for training, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations. Touch any other static screen to proceed as soon as possible.
- New backstage locations for meetings.
- Signs as handheld weapons.
- New tactical vest.
- New Frankenstein hairstyle.
- New clown nose headwear.
- Smoother joints on white trousers.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but not Great.
If you take the time to read this thank you.
The matches are really repetitive. You keep facing the same opponent till they give up. (Usually about 3 to 5 matches)
Then if you lose you don’t get a rematch. I lost a world championship match and I never got the opportunity face that opponent, but he got the opportunity to face me 3 times even though he lost 2 matches against me. Also you never really know if a match is going great or not. Maybe you should add the little star meter to this game like the one from Booking Revolution. Maybe add yearly events like the royal rumble and stuff like that. Night of champions would be great too. Overall the game is fantastic but the grudge matches are really irritating.
This Is The Best Wrestling Sim On IOS.
So, I’ve Played This Game A LOT. And I Gotta Tell You, Man This Is The Only Good Sim On IOS. Also Add Some Features. So Like You Can Free Roam Too Like In GTA And Live Life Too, And Drive To Shows An All Of That. Anyways I’m Re Downloading This Game As We Speak Rn. So Yeah This Is Just Awesome Dude!
You should be able to go on dates start family then get married don't get it you and I love the game but I just think it would be a good thing to add
- MDickie Limited
- 94.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © MDickie 2012
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.