Fully unlock the engine that sparked a Wrestling Revolution - saving your changes to over 300 characters across 9 rosters!
Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make all the right moves backstage as well as in the ring! Or simply blow off steam in "Exhibition" matches of your own creation - where YOU make the rules, pick the players, and design the arena.
Thanks to the game's intuitive touch-screen controls, every step taken and every punch thrown is now more satisfying than ever. And with up to 50 characters on screen and dozens of fully interactive weapons, it's the wildest action a mobile device can handle!
Please play through the tutorial for full instructions.
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple / Throw object
R = Run
P = Pick up / Drop
T = Taunt / Pin
* To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R and P buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations.
* Please note that this version is designed for small screens. There is a dedicated "HD" version for iPad.
- New backstage locations for meetings.
- Signs as handheld weapons.
- New tactical vest.
- New Frankenstein hairstyle.
- New clown nose headwear.
- Smoother joints on white trousers.
Ratings and Reviews
Glitches and other Infuriating things
This game would be 5 stars if it weren't for its bugs and glitches. So first of all even though I choose my wrestler to be male he still sounds like a woman for some reason, then when ever I talk to the manager the whole conversation skips. Then the fact that we can't even CHOOSE who we want to be is dum, I spent a lot of time on my character and just to have that time stripped away by one conversation is the thing that gets me the most angry about this game.
I’ve been playing this game for the longest time now and I’ve loved it ever since, but I’ve seen how 3D plays and they should put a lot of stuff from them into this game as well like you can book your own matches and such and retire and go into the HOF, but overall a really fun game of course. And maybe change up the title design for each company for fun
Need a Update
I paid for this game and it was worth it! It’s a very fun game and i would recommend it to EVERYONE. I would recommend the game to be updated regularly with new features from wrestling revolution 3D. It’s a really fun game but new features and content need to be added. If this game is regularly updated and new features are always added, I promise this game will be a hit!😁
- MDickie Limited
- 73.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 MDickie
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.