Wrestling Revolution (Pro)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Leagues ahead of its major league counterparts." - Bullz Eye
Tap, pinch, and swipe your way through gaming's biggest ever wrestling universe - featuring over 300 characters with NO further purchases! And they're all yours to customize if you want to make the universe your own.
Create your own star and embark on an endless career full of possibilities, as you attempt to make all the right moves backstage as well as in the ring! Or simply blow off steam in "Exhibition" matches of your own creation - where YOU make the rules, pick the players, and design the arena.
Thanks to the game's intuitive touch-screen controls, every step taken and every punch thrown is now more satisfying than ever. And with up to 50 characters on screen and dozens of fully interactive weapons, it's the wildest action a mobile device can handle!
The engine behind the most popular wrestling game on mobiles is now yours to own forever - and there will be FREE regular updates featuring new storylines, moves, costumes, arenas, and weapons.
* Virtual buttons are available in the "Options". Play through the tutorial for full instructions.
- TOUCH anywhere in the arena to walk towards it.
- SWIPE to run or trigger moves.
- TAP your opponent to attack that part of their body.
- PINCH to grab or pick-up.
- PART your fingers to taunt, pin, or cancel an action.
- Touch the clock to PAUSE the game, and then the arrow to EXIT.
- To set fire to a handheld weapon, press the R (Run) and P (Pick-Up) buttons simultaneously next to one on the ground. This torch can then be used to set fire to a larger item using the same command.
- Touch either side of a value or box to browse its contents left or right.
- When selecting characters, touching their slot once will display their stats and touching again will proceed to access them. Touch the company logo to choose a different roster.
- Hold your finger over a character slot to move it and switch with another. Move it to the company logo to switch rosters.
- At the calendar screen, touch any date to view its contents. Touch your character to edit them, touch the company logo to view the whole roster, touch the match title to see an exact description of the rules.
- When setting up an exhibition, touch a character to replace them and touch the match title to change the rules. From that screen, touch the table icon to add weapons and touch the ring icon to edit the arena.
- Touch any speech bubbles to speed up conversations.
- If you know your device can only handle a certain number of wrestlers onscreen, please specifiy this limitation in the "Display" options.
- If you find that your device struggles when viewing the many character slots, consider switching to "Basic" text and turning off the "Portraits".
* Please note that this version is designed for small screens. There is a dedicated "HD" version for iPad.
What's New in Version 1.68
- Hips are no longer invisible underneath a baggy top!
- Data is correctly saved at the beginning of a career.
This Game Is Amazing
This game is amazing, but seeing that I have the paid version of this game there should be better features added on the next update. I really want to see better graphics. I want to be able to Irish whip my opponent into the ring post. And have the option to superplex them, or do some other attack or move. I also would like to see more attire choices. I want to be the actually gm and be I'm complete control. Last I would like to see more theme song options, more gimmick options, and last more titles.(Divas, women's, European, separate us and intercontinental, and two sets on tag titles per roster.)
Not only is this the best wrestling game on iOS, it's one of the best wrestling games period. My only complaint is the way wrestlers sometimes flop around for no reason, but the gameplay is smooth, there are many customization options, and the career mode is deep. I highly recommend this!
Mind blowing amount of content.
Wrestling games today certainly feel lack-luster, but then there is this game. An independent game with more heart than any WWE game since Smackdown: Know your Role, or Smackdown 2. There is such an unbelievable amount of content in this game it's amazing that it runs as smoothly as it does. If you like wrestling buy this game.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 22, 2014
- Version: 1.68
- Size: 42.6 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Matthew James
- © 2012 MDickie
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.