FULL PROJECT MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION ON THE GO
Wrike is a powerful cloud software tool for project management, planning, and team collaboration. Wrike used by over 15,000 organizations, including small, mid-size and Fortune 500 enterprise companies. Wrike was included as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ List for the third consecutive year.
"...Its advantage is in its crisp user interface which it can leverage even more as it embraces data as a way for project managers to better keep track of their projects."
"...Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today's project teams need in a SaaS-based project management solution."
MANAGE WORK & RESPOND TO UPDATES FROM TEAMS AND CLIENTS
• Access your Wrike Account: Free, Professional, Business, Enterprise or Wrike for Marketers plans. Or, create a new account from your phone.
• Review and respond to @ mentions, Inbox items and requests when you're on the go
• Quickly access folders, projects and tasks anytime, anywhere
• Assign and schedule work
• Add tasks to My Work, projects or folders
• Attach existing images and files to tasks right from your phone
• Track time spent on tasks our quick automated timer^
• Receive or submit requests through customized forms*
• Access your personal and shared Dashboards^
• View custom Reports as tables, and share them with teams, executives or clients*
With comprehensive project management tools, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE WRIKE APP TODAY
Set up a new Wrike account on your phone or at Wrike web site.
Fast & Robust
* Request Forms and Reports are available for users of Wrike's Business, Enterprise and Wrike for Marketer plans.
^ Dashboards and time tracker are included for users of Wrike's Professional, Business, Enterprise, and Wrike for Marketer plans.
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
- Create Folders and Projects anywhere, anytime directly from the iOS app.
- It's easier to submit Requests. Just click the + button to kick things off.
- Swipe an item in the task list to: change task status, or star (or unstar) Tasks, Folders, and Projects.
- Clicking a Request form or Report link opens the appropriate item directly in your Wrike app.
We've also fixed several bugs. What that means? More things work the way you want and expect them to.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t landscape task description.
Hi, I’ve noticed since the last couple of updates, the tasks description can no longer be viewed in landscape orientation, nor can it be scrolled horizontally nor pinch zoom. Although the description area auto fits to the screen, according to the lengthy info, some parts will be cut off from the ends. Please look into this inconvenience. My device, an iPhone 7S plus. Overall it’s a useful app.
Hi there! Thanks for the feedback! We are aware of this behavior and are working on a fix to improve it. If you have any other questions or feedback to share, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'll be happy to help!
Great app doesn’t deep link
When on mobile the emailed links don’t deep link into the app to the specific project I would like to view. This functionality used to work. Now it just takes you to the my work tab. Deep links would be extremely helpful in an otherwise great app.
Hi there! Thank you for the review! We are aware of the problem with deep links and are already working on a solution, so stay tuned! If you have any questions, please ping us at email@example.com :)
A step backwards
Although the markup features were limited, I was able to view word docs and comment within the mobile app. Recently (since an update) the app is forcing word docs to copy to the MS Word app to view, eliminating the ability to comment and review docs via mobile.
Hey there! When it comes to reviewing the proofing comments, we support only images and pdf files. Unfortunately, viewing them in doc files has never been available, although we'd really love to have it there one day. Do you think you could use the pdf format instead while we are thinking how to make the doc comments visible?
_Customer Support Team_
Join us at our annual conference
- Wrike, Inc.
- 108.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Wrike Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.