FULL PROJECT MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION ON THE GO
Wrike is a powerful cloud software tool for project management, planning, and team collaboration. Wrike used by over 15,000 organizations, including small, mid-size and Fortune 500 enterprise companies. Wrike was included as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ List for the third consecutive year.
"...Its advantage is in its crisp user interface which it can leverage even more as it embraces data as a way for project managers to better keep track of their projects."
"...Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today's project teams need in a SaaS-based project management solution."
MANAGE WORK & RESPOND TO UPDATES FROM TEAMS AND CLIENTS
• Access your Wrike Account: Free, Professional, Business, Enterprise or Wrike for Marketers plans. Or, create a new account from your phone.
• Review and respond to @ mentions, Inbox items and requests when you're on the go
• Quickly access folders, projects and tasks anytime, anywhere
• Assign and schedule work
• Add tasks to My Work, projects or folders
• Attach existing images and files to tasks right from your phone
• Track time spent on tasks our quick automated timer^
• Receive or submit requests through customized forms*
• Access your personal and shared Dashboards^
• View custom Reports as tables, and share them with teams, executives or clients*
With comprehensive project management tools, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE WRIKE APP TODAY
Set up a new Wrike account on your phone or at Wrike web site.
Fast & Robust
* Request Forms and Reports are available for users of Wrike's Business, Enterprise and Wrike for Marketer plans.
^ Dashboards and time tracker are included for users of Wrike's Professional, Business, Enterprise, and Wrike for Marketer plans.
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
- Edit your comments on tasks and projects. You'll have about 6 minutes after sending the comment to edit it.
- Smart suggestions for @mentions. As you're leaving a comment, Wrike suggests users you may want to @mention.
- Suggestions in the @mention dropdown are more relevant.
- Type @followers or @assignees to mention all of a task's followers or assignees respectively.
- Comment drafts are saved. So if you start a comment and then have to switch tasks and come back, your comment will still be there.
Ratings and Reviews
Website great, app so-so
Wrike is a powerful system and the web-based interface is intuitive. But the iOS app is odd and limited. For example, you can add a folder but can’t alter it’s name. There are two panels that sometimes work in tandem as you’d expect (with one showing a drill down of the other), but other times they seem completely independent. For example, you might be showing a project in the left hand pane and you’d expect associated tasks to be in the right hand pane but instead the right hand pane still show the previous task you were looking at from another folder. And there are many things that just aren’t editable or movable in the iOS app.
If you plan to be on your desktop 95% of the time, then this iOS app could be a helpful view into your work in a pinch. But hope to use your iPad or iPhone for working your projects, I would look to another project management system.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback! Sorry to hear that the iOS App did not work as you'd expect. Our support team is happy to provide additional guidance if you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime just to make sure you know, you can change the title of a Folder in the App if you open the Folder and tap on the title line to edit and save the changes.
Doesn’t show what you need
I use the wrike web site for project management on my computer and can see Gant Charts and lists of categories of jobs and workload. I can’t see any of those things using the app. And what’s worse is if I am using my phone or IPad I can’t even go to the website and use all the functionality I need. It just directs to the app. I need to have an app that has all the functions of the website. Or at least I need to be able to access the website from a phone or iPad. I have put up with this for a long time but now I think I may have to use a new project management system if the app is not giving the functions I need.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your feedback! So sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with our iOS App.
Wrike in the web is indeed a much more powerful tool, rich with features that might not be fitting into the mobile App for technical or UX reasons. At the same time using a mobile browser to access the full web version won't be a smooth experience since the screen is usually quite small and the browser version is not optimized for touch-screen devices.
Please note that the Mobile App is there for you to have access to your data on the go, perform all the basic actions with your Tasks and Folders/Projects and monitor updates in the account. Account Management controls and certain views are not included for the above-listed reasons.
Feel free to reach us at email@example.com if you would like to check on specific functionality in the iOS App. Our support team will suggest you best.
App 4 stars, Web 10 stars
I must give the app a 5 because the PLATFORM is revolutionary and has changed my business forever. I own a 30 person company (17 of which are on Wrike currently), and literally every department runs on Wrike at its core. This software has made our communication and efficiency 100x better than Email and Slack.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind feedback! Our company is devoted to helping teams become productive in their daily business. It's great to know that Wrike does this job for your team :)
- Wrike, Inc.
- 65 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Wrike Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.