WristRef is the perfect way to keep score and time for any professional sport or weekend shenanigans! Your iPhone never needs to be present, so there's no extra pocket weight for referees that may also be players!
The easiest solution to scorekeeping and undoubtedly the most beautiful. WristRef lives on your wrist so it's always in the game. Every pixel and feature was carefully crafted for casual or professional Apple Watch users. Fingers will agree, your wrist keeps count much better than they ever could!
- Setup WristRef for any competitive game or sport with the new Settings menu.
Discover a new sense of precision with milliseconds or switch back to classic mode.
- Name either team by Force Touching their scorecard and tapping the microphone, emoji, or preset name options!
- Tap a team's Color Bar to loop through 15 different colors. Glide across the Digital Crown with precision to scroll back and forth without looping!
- Press play from "00:00:00" to start the stopwatch or use the "+/-" hour and minute buttons to set the timer. With the timer set, press play to start counting down!
- Force Touching the Scoreboard will present the "00:00:00" and "RESET" menu options. Tapping the X will reset the clock to "00:00:00" while tapping the trash can will reset both score and time!
- Enable WristRef's Glance in the "Apple Watch" app on your iPhone for a quick peak at the current game. Just in case the score and time aren't the first things you see when you raise your wrist!
• All new Settings menu lets you customize WristRef for any game!
• Added milliseconds to the timer for extra accuracy, you can turn this on or off in the new Settings menu!
• Major improvements in speed, accuracy, battery drain, voice recognition, and legibility on every screen!
• Change how the game is scored, or make the scorecard's match the teams color!
• 15 team colors add even more options when creating a team!
• Minor bug fixes in the Glance view!
• Added support for four digit scores!
Ratings and Reviews
Great for controlling a football game time! Suggestion
I use this for youth football! It is perfect to keep time and score without having to take much time. I like how you can change colors on the watch to match the teams that are playing. This app is perfect for keeping the time and score on the field.
I have couple suggestions:
1. Add a different sound when you stop the clock. That way you don’t have to look at the watch to make sure it stopped.
2. Make the time larger on watch face so it is easier to see as you’re keeping the time.
I’ve always loved this one
This is a timeless app that hasn’t been updated in years and works fine to this day! Would like to see some new features soon :)
I’d give it 5 stars but...
It’s missing a simple reset feature if you fat finger your start time. User has to wait for the time to completely elapse before being able to reset the timer to what you really wanted. Simple fix then 5 stars!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.