Write 2 Lite - Best Free Note Taking, Writing & Markdown Editing App with Auto Sync to Dropbox
By Daniel V.W
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Write 2 Lite is an ultimate note taking, writing & markdown editing app. It utilizes all of its great features to give you the best experience while typing on your iPhone & iPad.
Featured in "What's Hot" in USA, Netherlands, and other 8 countries!
Featured in "New & Noteworthy" in, Canada, France, etc!
Top 100 free productivity in over 47 countries around the world!
Watch our video on YouTube http://bit.ly/Write2Video
"This is the absolute best note/writing app ever. You're awesome :)" - a satisfied reviewer.
Best writing app. ***** "Best writing app so far. I've used it for my last three short stories and i just love it." - Bertolt Breht (USA)
Awesome! Simple and easy yet powerful! ***** "Easy to use, easy to understand, secure, and sync smoothly!! It just works!! Love it, I use it all the time." - Posterous (Indonesia)
"The best note editor I have used" ***** - Anthony Killuchi (USA)
Excellent!!!! ***** "Very nice app. Dropbox sync works great!!!" - Catback (USA)
Things you can do with Write 2 Lite:
• Type & read in full screen without any distraction
• Synchronize your text (.txt) & markdown files between your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Mac, Windows, Linux, BlackBerry, Android, or any devices via Dropbox (automatically/manually)
• Download, edit, and back up plain-text and markdown files from your Dropbox
• Send your text to anyone via e-mail & PDF attachment
• Apply PIN protection to keep your privacy
• Make the best of 'Emergency Mode' to save your life
• Lock writing orientation to landscape/portrait
• Type much faster and precisely with auto text & TextExpander
• Word & character counts
• Easy and straight forward user interface
• Indulge yourself with gorgeous themes that will perfectly suit your mood
• Customize font types and sizes
• Put your files into different folders
• Search files & folders in a split second
• Sort your writings in 4 ways
• Automatically save your files
• Be amazed by the beautiful user interface in Retina Display
• Use Emoji (even for file and folder names!)
• Work in multitasking
• Optimize the auto-capitalization, auto-correction, check spelling, undo, redo, cut, copy, paste and replace features from the iOS
• Use any international keyboards
By the way, in case you are being threatened or forced to reveal your PIN, just enter the emergency PIN. This feature can save your life. Trust us.
You can find your emergency PIN in the help menu inside the app.
So whether you want to jot down your cool ideas, list your to-do, capture quick notes, outline your presentations, keep food recipes, create shopping lists, write another day in your diary or journal, keep some song lyrics, do your work on-the-go and continue it again later on the other devices, or whether you are a writer who needs to write everywhere, or anything you do that deals with text files, syncing, & sharing, THIS IS YOUR BEST APP!
Really good! ***** "Really nice for writing whatever whenever. And it's free! Good app!!! (:" - Happypersons (Canada)
*This Lite version allows to add up to 5 files, is ad supported, and has some feature limitations. Please download the full version on the App Store to enjoy all of its features and services without limitation, including its future cool updates. You can get it here: https://appsto.re/id/K1bAz.i
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Thank you for your continuous support. We updated several stuffs in this app:
• Dropbox engine updated.
• Now the Auto Sync switch automatically switched on after you link to Dropbox.
• User interface bug fixes.
• The broken link to full version of Write has been fixed*
*We rebuilt the full version from the ground up and now it is far more advanced than the lite version, however we suggest you to check the full version thoroughly before purchasing it. You can get it here: https://appsto.re/id/K1bAz.i
Write 2 lite
Write2 lite is overall a good app so I upgraded and my files remain in the free app and when I write in the upgrade it shuts down after a few sentences. Powering off and on makes no difference. Otherwise the upgrade has some good features but no time to use them.
Finally simple not sync across devices
FINALLY a win! How hard can it be to get a note app that is simple to use, like the default notepad, that syncs across devices(with diff people)?! Very. I have tried so many other apps and they all fail. Evernote for example, the poster child for notes, is overly burdensome, difficult to use (simple typing even) and syncing of the same notes on diff devices causes conflicts where things disappear and override each other. But this app uses Dropbox to sync, and each sync overrides the old one on ALL devices that have the same Dropbox account instantly, i.e. as soon as I finish modifying my note, the file shows a blue syncing symbol indicating activity, like in Dropbox, then a green check mark that it's done. Now my wife, wherever she is, will see the update to my grocery list too. Sounds easy, well let me tell u I've been looking for years for this. I don't want to chose themes, select categories, create checkmarks, find my notes hidden amongst a plethora of menus, or be bothered by fanciness. This app has what I want, no full version needed, well maybe to get rid of ads. I know notepad syncs across devices but that's only the ones using the same Apple ID/iCloud but who wants to share all the same settings/apps with another person? I just want this one thing to be synced. Dropbox doesn't have a text editing feature otherwise I would just use that. Trust me I have tried most everything, this works for simple syncing across different devices!
ONLY 5 FILES ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?
I paid for the full version of write...and guess what? I could write ANYTHING! When I clicked "new file" NOTHING HAPPENED! So I got this, and I can only make 5 files!! THIS IS CRAP!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Daniel Widjaja
- © 2011 Daniel V.W
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.