Write - Best Note Taking App
By Tanmay Sonawane
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Write is a modern note taking app with a stunning interface.
NOTE: iCloud sync between iOS and Mac version of Write is currently broken. I have no definite date on a fix for this. Dropbox sync should be working just fine.
You might be a writer, student, blogger or just a simple person who likes to keep things in order and make life productive, you'll love Write!
No matter where you store your notes, Write will organise and present them beautifully.
- Full Multimarkdown 4 Support
- Syntax Highlighting and a unique Rich Text Markdown mode
- Distraction free writing interface
- Beautiful handpicked fonts and support to use your own fonts
- Type Writer Scrolling
- Customisable Theme and Export CSS
- Butter smooth scrolling no matter how big your document
- Word, Sentence, Paragraph count and Estimated Reading Time stats
- Drag Drop Image/URL Support via panels
- Select to Copy HTML offers super quick way to get HTML code for a particular piece of markdown text
- Dark Theme
- Menu bar app
Tags & Syncing
- Organise your notes with tags
- Any tag you add via Write will be available in Finder (Mavericks only)
- Any tag you add via Write for iOS will be available in Finder
- Full Dropbox* synchronisation for notes
- Ability to use Google Drive, Box.net, SkyDrive, etc to read, edit & save your notes*.
*requires respective Mac client app.
- Export as PDF, RTF and HTML
- Share over iMessage or AirDrop
- Post on Twitter or Facebook
- Customisable Export CSS
If you're facing any issues please contact us directly at email@example.com instead of leaving your remarks in reviews, we guarantee a response within 24hrs.
If you like the app please take a moment to leave a nice review, it helps us a lot.
What's New in Version 1.1.5
Fixes scrolling issue when a note is opened in a new window under Sierra
First things first, WELCOME BACK, us people were worried, maybe it was just me... any who. I'm very delightful that you updated this program, especially adding so many feature, lets talk about them!
Everyones hopping to the markdown bandwagon, nothing's wrong with that, just that it maybe a bit tedious when it introduces itself to old school writers and noobies. Oh well, us people adapt to it sooner or later. Having a night mode is always a must, and Oh My God did you added color to the interface cursor? Yes, yes you did! I'm surprise only a few writing apps has that feature, let alone you and your reasonable price. However ever already I found One major bug, fixing the title, you can't delete or use the arrow keys to find your text error and fix it, I have to redo my title and it's a bit annoying. Hopefully you can change that with an ease, speaking about ease, This app is great! I love that you can customize your style of choosing, would like to know what I can change the interface cursor and have the option to thicken it for me to see better, haven't dig through the app that deep. The quick introduction/tutorial is well put. Never stop updating this app, never please.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 08, 2017
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tanmay Sonawane
- © Tanmay Sonawane
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor