By PhatWare Corp
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
WritePad is a text editor which incorporates advanced handwriting recognition software for text entry. WritePad recognizes cursive, print, and mixed handwriting styles. To enter the text you can simply write with your finger* on the iPhone screen in either landscape or portrait mode employing your own handwriting style. It also allows easily switching between the handwriting recognition and the standard iPhone keyboard.
With WritePad you can create text documents and store them on your iPhone. The built-in HTTP server allows you to exchange files between iPhone devices connected to the same WiFi network, or to upload files onto the desktop PC using the Internet browser. You can also send emails directly from WritePad and use copy/paste to transfer text between WritePad and other applications.
* You can get even better results by using a stylus for iPhone or iPod Touch such as True Touch Stylus Pen from hdaccessory.com
Benefits and Features
* Create, view, and modify text documents.
* Use advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPhone keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode.
Select, cut, copy, and paste text between different files
Send text files via email or transfer files from (to) another iPhone.
* Improve your productivity by using built-in spell checker, context analyzer, and shorthand features.
* Use built-in HTTP file server to exchange text files between device and desktop computer (get free WritePad Sync Lite for Windows and Mac OS).
* Translate your documents to other languages using built-in support for Bing Translator.
* Introducing new Handwriting Input Panel in addition to the full screen handwriting mode. The new input method allows users to enter text by handwriting on the input panel which occupies approximately the same space as the on-screen keyboard. The handwriting is immediately converted to the digital text and the intermediate results are presented to a user before the final output is sent to the application.
* Introducing twitter client: WritePad is the world’s first application to combine word processing functionality, handwriting recognition, and social networking in a single app.
What's New in Version 9.4
- Handwriting recognition and performance improvements
- User-defined document encoding (UFT-8, UTF-16, etc.) Options->Text Editing Settings->Default Document Encoding.\
En realidad de verdad este sistema de escritura es lo mejor y aprecio tenerlo es muy facil de usar y su calificación de cinco estrella es porque no hay una mayor
Esto es lo mejor sigan adelante!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 15, 2016
- Version: 9.4
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Language: Spanish
- Seller: PhatWare Corp
- © PhatWare Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.