WritePad Pro | Word Processor with Handwriting Recognition
By PhatWare Corp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reduced price - only $4.99 (regular price $9.99) - offer will end soon.
WritePad Pro combines ultimate word processing and note-taking functionality, sketch capabilities, numerous file sharing options, and the state-of-the-art handwriting recognition to create the ultimate writing app. WritePad Pro documents are standard HTML files that can be viewed on any computer using practically any internet browser and can be easily shared via email, synchronization with Box, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud, Evernote, and GoogleDrive, Twitter, Facebook and iMessage. You can also print exported as PDF, and translate to other languages. WritePad Pro also features integration with events, contacts, maps, and other iOS resources.
* Handwriting recognition:
- Self-learning adaptive handwriting recognition engine
- Statistical vocabulary analyzer
- Multilingual support: English (UK, US), German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (BR, EU), Indonesian, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, and Finnish.
- Spell checker with user dictionary
- Customizable Autocorrerctor
- Letter shapes selector
- Customizable shorthand commands
* Document import formats
- Text (TXT), HTML, RTF, Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX)
* Text formatting:
- Font: size, face, bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, color
- Paragraph: alignment, ordered list, unordered list, hierarchical lists, indent.
- Insert or take new photo
- Insert emotions
- Sketch – draw your own picture
- Integration with contacts, maps, and events.
* Document sharing
- Document format: standard HTML, which can be viewed with any modern Internet Browser
- Synchronization: iCloud, Evernote, GoogleDerive, Microsoft OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, and directly with iTunes.
- Send HTML emails, iMessage
- Export to PDF
- Social Networks: Twitter, Facebook integration
* Other Features
- Translator: translate documents to 16 supported languages (uses Bing translator)
- Text Find/Replace
- File manager: sort files by date, size, or name, organize documents in subfolders, text search.
What's New in Version 2.4
- Improved integration with Cloud storage allows to open and save documents located in any folder on Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Evernote and iCloud. Access Cloud Manager from document and File Manager.
- New Handwriting Input Panel interface
- Improved handwriting recognition and overall application performance
- Updated Graphics
Since upgrading to latest IOS recognition seems much worse. I have used app and predecessor for years. Hope it is a bug. I would also like to see some of the user interface improvements like they just added to standard version especially the keyboard icon.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 76.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PhatWare Corp
- © PhatWare Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.